• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MiP VS Fat Boy's Fraglist.

jajaja.

and mini i might wait in pz till some of your 30+ members get off but i'm still making 10+ lvl's a day <3

So? Do you really think we care about you?, You live in the us and always bot demona on the nights, and mc and block with another character. Well great GOGO EXP!

Feels like Pierce takes this OT way to serious ;d Maybe you should get a girlfriend or something and do something else on your spare time :)

We went to sneak hodak but brightwalker made last hit:
Feb 01 2009, 13:15:36 Died at Level 231 by a blightwalker

We sneaked him twice more but same result:
Feb 01 2009, 12:24:57 Died at Level 231 by a ferumbras
Feb 01 2009, 12:11:50 Died at Level 232 by a demon

You make me smile Little Donk... Blighwalker killed me when i exp in POI next two deads were when i tried to kill Feru solo f**cking stupid KID. Stop blame me and write stupid bullshits. This topic should be deleted because i dont see any point to continue disscusion about frags etc.

wtf should he do lol? , pierce u live in usa and shit we got school should we stay up just to fight u guys?

Coming from the kid who scams 50k on kids doing poi quest JAJAJA

I haven't done that lol, i've hosted poi services yes, and on one poi run I didn't show up because of IRL problems. But every other run i've showed up either with my mage or my knight, since I needed to do the quest on both chars, so why would I just scam and don't make the quest? Seems a little bit strange for me, but just a little bit. ^.-

Evocation
Feb 04 2009, 15:45:42 Died at Level 198 by a warlock
Feb 04 2009, 14:46:54 Killed at Level 203 by Phatnproud

both by us.

15:18 You see a life crystal.
It weighs 6.00 oz.
This life crystal was created when Avanged [205] was slain by Zeriel [152].

15:18 You see a life crystal.
It weighs 6.00 oz.
This life crystal was created when Sylar [195] was slain by Zeriel [154].

add them bro :wub:

since the war is accepted this is totally worthless. And you obviously dont know how to count frags, we could aswell add the frags that were made 1 month~ ago? "JAJA"

Fatality are gay, so are the Fat boys becouse they need help in battle ahahahahahhaha!.. Your still ketting owned.

Fatality are gay, so are the Fat boys becouse they need help in battle ahahahahahhaha!.. Your still ketting owned.

Atm we're getting owned, but that's because half of our team is offline, and yeah, they are so chicken, they call Fatality for help lols.

We didn't call them for help. As friends, we chose to stick together instead of doing nothing.

Back