• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Miracle 7.4 - A New Nostalgic Experience

Jinwo

Reaction score
welcome_banner2.jpg
68694-7ea2f3c3c4b39b59239a4eedef85c5d0.png

Official Website: www.miracle74.com
Discord: Join Discord
Miracle is a project created based on Tibia 7.4, that has been developed over the past months by enthusiasts of this game, that revolutionized our childhood and the way we interact with our friends in the past.

Inspired by renowned 7.4 servers and others games, our focus is a long-term server, where every achievement and second invested is worth it. Miracle 7.4 is not just about a 7.4 realistic server, but it is more than that. We use 7.4 base because we are lovers of this gameplay version, however we want to bring our own universe to you and follow our own path. Obviously, all new content is based on characteristics similar to this version, so that there is no disharmony in gameplay.

There are several servers that masterfully created 7.4 replicas, even with features that were considered bugs nowadays, and yes, we are inspired by these servers. However, for us, 7.4 is much more. These servers stick so much to old times that they fail to make important updates to the game's balance, introduce new systems, among others. We know that version 7.4 is limited in this regard. We do the same leveling route, we buy an early game trap for mage, do some summon hunts and then turn gfb in tombs.

What is the result of this? the server get empty in a few days.

7.4 is a fantastic version to play, but its need to be explored. That's why we want to walk our own path. With the main features of this version, We will be doing our best, day after day, to build a solid community, a worthwhile game with strong economy, vast content, unique systems and all of this attributed to the mechanics of the old tibia. In the end, you will have a server rich in content, fun gameplay, security and feeling the nostalgia of the good times.

The Legendary Tibia 7.4​

Miracle uses as a base the original cipsoft map made using thousands 7.4 .cam files combined with cipsoft leaked files, with the addition of Port Hope converted to the old sprites. All creatures, npc's, daily respawns and quests have their exact location at the time. Furthermore, all combat formulas, attacks, creature resistance and loot, NPC's dialogues, everything is in accordance with the version we know.
But not only that, we dedicated dozens of hours to re-create its main mechanics:
  • No loot messages.
  • Classic combat exhaustion.
  • No exhausts on actions while walking.
  • No exhausts on move items after useEx.
  • No level requeriments to learn spells and using items.
  • No runes from NPC's.
  • No hotkeys for objects.
  • No possible to useEx items on players in battlelist.
  • No protection zones on boats.
  • Spawns: Overspawn, lure monsters and spawns could be blocked. If player block the spawn and spawn time reached, monsters will spawn imediataly after player leave screen.
  • Improved monsters IA: stop walking after floor change, faster target selection, and more.
  • Spawn tiles on fishing and digging scarab coins.
  • All players on a stack get damaged by spells/runes.
  • Possible to make UH traps.
  • Parcels elevation blocks.
  • Possible to rope monsters, unpassable objects and stack it.
  • Tricks to use/useEx (like rope bag loots for free accounts).
  • Smart swap two-handed weapons.
  • Blessings doesn't protect items (need aol).
  • Bedmakers: start regen cap at 100min.
  • Each city have your own unique depot (like old days).
  • Parcels need to write character name and city to send.
  • Spears move to the ground and not break.
feature1.gif
feature2.gif
feature3.gif

But all these things listed here are merely a few examples, it would probably take weeks to describe everything. As you can see, we've put in a lot of effort in order to make you feel like you are really playing in the old times. However, as we said before, our proposal goes far beyond that. We already lose count of how much time we actually use to make our new things.

Game Balacing and Changes​

Ankrahmun:
In the past, there weren't large numbers of monsters like today, the profits and amount of exp were smaller. In the 7.4 update, the city of Ankrahmun came with the famous tombs, and whether or not this brought a certain problem to this version. With many monsters in a small and fast space, these tombs were designed just for gfb shooting, providing large amounts of exp and gold compared to existing ones. Due to this, as a form of balance, all tombs will be part of a world change and will start closed. Every day at a random time, only one of them will be opened, with a warning in the server log.

1711545867757.png

Furthermore, they will also be part of our new high risk zones system. All players who die in high risk zones will lose all their equipment, even without a red skull, and double their experience.

Another important point is about PvP in that city, which is practically unviable because of the pyramids without pz. Tibia only corrected this in the next version, and we also decided to make this change on our server.

Replaced Quests:
Prices used to be high for a long time, but now, buying equipment isn't common because you can get most things for free through easy quests that don't require much effort or risk. Typically, all you need to do is reach a certain level and claim your prize. For example, why would anyone buy a crown armor if they can get it for free at level 50? Due to this, we've changed some quests to offer new rewards, and who knows, you might acquire a powerful relic for your character? 🙂

General Gameplay Changes:
There are also some other adjustments we have made to make game more enjoyable, without losing the essence of 7.4:
  • Runes could be conjured inside backpacks.
  • Queue only on travel NPC's.
  • Fast Travel: "bring me to" (Premium)
  • Summons take max 20% of master experience.
  • Shared Experience: exp +10% (2 vocs), +20% (3 vocs), +30% (4 vocs).
  • NPC Rashid.
  • H.L. talks to female characters.
  • Small stones, throwning knifes moves to the ground and has 10% of chance to break.
  • Bank System
  • Guild Wars with shields.

New Game Systems​

Based on our experience as developers and players since 2003, our main challenge is to bring the best systems that will enrich our content, but without distorting the 7.4 that we know. To do this, we had to adventure into the various current servers, listen to players opinions and see what they really wanted. It's that old saying, it's the players who make the server happen.

Bring new systems is not ever an easy task. Not every system that Tibia has implemented is valid in our long-term proposal and difficulty. On the other hand, there are fantastic ideas, like the hunt analyzer, which only improve the gameplay. Another important point is the stamina system, where previously did not exist. We know that many players use account sharing to keep their characters online hunting for almost 24 hours or even that, completely disadvantaging those who have fewer hours to dedicate. To balance this, we implemented the stamina system, but with regeneration both online and offline, so that it is balanced in a smooth way.

There are the new systems already implemented in Miracle 7.4:
  • New Walking System: walk smooth with no lags.
  • Live Cast System: stream your gameplay instantly in the game. Without password provide +5% exp.
  • Attribution System: equipments have a chance of being dropped with slots and attributes, or be enchanted with exalted cores.
  • Forge System: improve equipments tiers to increase their attributes.
  • Relic Box System: find powerful relics that provide new attributes to your character and equip them in the relic box.
  • Bestiary/Charms System: unlock monsters info, gain charm points and use it to unlock powerful charms that could be attribute to unlocked monsters.
  • Market System: it is possible to create rune bps offers as well.
  • Trade Module: Trade with classic dialogs or by module. Buy in backpacks, sell all at once and others functions.
  • Stamina System: balance of powerleveling, regen is online/offline.
  • Wrap System: re-pack your opened household items.
new_bestiary.jpg

set.jpg

We have also prepared new exclusive outfits and addons, as well highscores module in-game.

Improvements on Client​

Miracle is a server where we value your time invested. This means that we will not have any system that will perform automatic actions, as most servers do. For us, this completely mischaracterizes the effort we had to put into passing a skill, training magic level and having time to log in, even more so in version 7.4. In fact, we are adults today and have less time to dedicate, but putting in place such a system would be a double-edged sword, and both us and the players themselves would not have the real value of time.

For the other client features, we have implemented:
  • HD Graphics (on/off).
  • Hunt Analyzer: Display exp/loot statistics and customize own items prices.
  • Backpacks and windows auto save on relog.
  • Smart move stackable items (on/off).
  • Lock/Unlock new opened corpses (on/off).
  • Shortcut to follow players (shift+right).
  • Shortcut to open backpacks in new panel (shift+right).
  • Display item charges (on/off).
  • Display item durations (on/off).
  • Fast open additional panels buttons.
  • Customize your owns mouse cursors.

1711546067323.png

But is not that all, the most important thing we have made for the client is our anti-bot system.

Anti-Bot​

Our anti-bot policy is extremely strict. with several detection systems in our own client and also additional features such as a cam system and other improvements especially to monitor automatic actions.

We spent a lot of time developing systems for our own client to block virtual machines, additional connections by hardware ID, automatically detect and flags bots, programs like uopillot, among others. Of course, we cannot explain how our tool works, for obvious reasons. Our cam system is also made with input tracking, this means that we can check all actions being executed by the player, for those ones that we'll try to bypass our main system.

In the end, we know that there will always be someone trying to break our rules, which is why we will have active administration on reports. We Tibians deserve a retro server that truly values quality, security and longevity. We hate corruption so it will have no place in our project.

Game Security​

How frustrating is it to play on a server without any type of security system for players? Do a bagloot for hours only to have a server crash and lose everything? or even sweat to levelup and then lose all your progress due to the server error itself? What's more, on a low-rate server...

Yes, we think in all these things in our end. That's why we work hard to develop systems that guarantee your safety. On our server, if we get crash for some reason, we'll be able to save all players progress with our Anti-Rollback System.

But not only that, the best thing is that our save has a function to save all tiles on the map that had interactions, that is, no bagloot will be lost 🙂

There are also another system that protects players if we are under DDoS attack, so no one will lose experience and items on death.

Plans for the Future​

Even though so many things have already been done, we are still at the beginning.

We are always looking to improve ourselves, currently with a lot of things already in development that we will be launching over time. Crafting system, alchemy, farming, mining, professions, all of this will be implemented and all these skills are already in our client. Furthermore, we intend to greatly improve our content for both free and premium, with new maps, hunts, quests. Improve Rookgaard and create new lores that are incomplete in the tibia world, such as Sword of Fury, Serpentine Tower, among others quests. We still have a long way to go with updates and improvements, and together with our community, we will provide a 7.4 server never seen before, also with reference to the name Miracle. Is there still a miracle for servers of this version? we believe so.

Rates​

• Experience: 1x
  • Magic: 1x
  • Skills: 1x
  • Loot: 1x
  • Regeneration: 1x
  • Spawn: 1x (boost based on players online)

Host & Featured Systems​

• Host Location: US (East)
  • Anti-Bot: custom made client anti-bot, cams and active staff.
  • Max connections per IP/Hardware: 1
  • Anti Rollback: save all players data if server crash.
  • Map Save Protection: save bagloots if server crash.
  • Proxy System: own proxy giving better ping for all regions.
  • DDoS Protection: dedicated DDoS protection + proxy (also if we are under DDoS, players doesn't lose anything on death).
  • New Walking System: walk smooth with no lags.
  • Cam System: with input tracking, only for staff check rule violations.
  • Live Cast System: without password provide +5% exp.
We'll soon open our beta test and then the official release.
We invite everyone to join our community, we are always open to suggestions about the project and active in discussions.

Discord: Join Discord

This looks promising, I like that you've not included some unusual things. I like the loot analyzer as it's something useful and helpful! This is something that can take over the US part, BIG competition to nothalier. Good luck!

Last edited:
We spent a lot of time developing systems for our own client to block virtual machines, additional connections by hardware ID, automatically detect and flags bots, programs like uopillot, among others. Of course, we cannot explain how our tool works, for obvious reasons. Our cam system is also made with input tracking, this means that we can check all actions being executed by the player, for those ones that we'll try to bypass our main system.
"Our cam system is also made with input tracking. This means that we can check all actions being executed by the player" -🚩

the lack of runes in the store is a big problem. I like playing old versions but it puts me off due to the low number of players, we end up spending 10 hours to make 1 bp of rune to hunt for 5 minutes

Funny that this and shadecores will launch in US, in this same year, kinda diff though imma try both thx for adding this server to the region

This looks promising, I like that you've not included some unusual things. I like the loot analyzer as it's something useful and helpful! This is something that can take over the US part, BIG competition to nothalier. Good luck!
Thank you! We are always open to suggestions too!

the lack of runes in the store is a big problem. I like playing old versions but it puts me off due to the low number of players, we end up spending 10 hours to make 1 bp of rune to hunt for 5 minutes
In fact, it is very bad to depend on other people to obtain runes to get into your hunts.

We though about that too! that why we'll bring the Crafting/Alchemy systems. You will be able to craft runes (also more charged runes), and also more powerful runes that will need more amount of gold and materials.

In addition to this crafting system, the bedmaker is very functional on our server, as we have these relicbox relics that can give bonuses, including bedmaker regen.

I don't know that, because, as the author has written: "we cannot explain how our tool works"
'input tracking' is often 'input packets tracking', it's not even in client, it's on server side:
Cam system requires only 'output packets', but to analyse what items player used, what steps he made etc. - detect bots - you also need 'input packets'.

'input tracking' is often 'input packets tracking', it's not even in client, it's on server side:
Cam system requires only 'output packets', but to analyse what items player used, what steps he made etc. - detect bots - you also need 'input packets'.
How do I see the recordings later?

How do I see the recordings later?
Only big OTSes let players watch recorded Cams. 'Cam server' - server that streams recorded cam by 'logging' into them on account with name 'cams' is paid code (300$ or 1000$, I don't remember) made by OTCv8 author.

My NOT TESTED free cam system records cams in OTCv8 cam format. To view them you must use OTCv8.
To play recorded cam, you must download it from server to home PC, create folder records in folder with OTCv8 .exe, place there downloaded .cam, start OTCv8 and in Terminal (CTRL+T) type:
Lua:
g_game.setClientVersion(1098)
g_game.setProtocolVersion(g_game.getClientProtocolVersion(1098))
g_game.playRecord("your_cam_name.cam")

Only big OTSes let players watch recorded Cams. 'Cam server' - server that streams recorded cam by 'logging' into them on account with name 'cams' is paid code (300$ or 1000$, I don't remember) made by OTCv8 author.

My NOT TESTED free cam system records cams in OTCv8 cam format. To view them you must use OTCv8.
To play recorded cam, you must download it from server to home PC, create folder records in folder with OTCv8 .exe, place there downloaded .cam, start OTCv8 and in Terminal (CTRL+T) type:
Lua:
g_game.setClientVersion(1098)
g_game.setProtocolVersion(g_game.getClientProtocolVersion(1098))
g_game.playRecord("your_cam_name.cam")

It worked for me, thank you! The only thing is that the name that is generated cannot identify, for example, the name of the player, it comes out like this

268435456.1711569418944.cam

Very intresting take on ankh. Might be worth it but it will be very risky. Fun!

It worked for me, thank you! The only thing is that the name that is generated cannot identify, for example, the name of the player, it comes out like this

I've pointed to given commit, to show lines of 'input packets' recording. There 3 more commits to apply after these changes:
1. Pretty important: Fix memory leak: memory leak fix · gesior/tmp-cams-system@f9bcb11 (https://github.com/gesior/tmp-cams-system/commit/f9bcb11f5b2d7135e28a3dfc2a392575a40f5e39)
2. What you ask for: Save cams with GUID - database ID - in name, not player ID: save cams with player GUID in file name · gesior/tmp-cams-system@d8c70b1 (https://github.com/gesior/tmp-cams-system/commit/d8c70b1419f27ebe06f0f311f08ff2e2cf5b86c7)
3. "configurable output packets recording" - you can ignore it: configurable output packets recording · gesior/tmp-cams-system@334eb12 (https://github.com/gesior/tmp-cams-system/commit/334eb12ce73844a43ebd65b28dd05aead0f775ec)

this is to detect bot'? or just to play cams?
Post automatically merged:

you applied the commits to tfs 1.5?

Last edited:
srry to bumping here i have added the 4 commits i also have cams module how to reproduce videos from there? @Gesior.pl

srry to bumping here i have added the 4 commits i also have cams module how to reproduce videos from there? @Gesior.pl
I've described how to play these cams there (same thread):
this is to detect bot'? or just to play cams?
Post automatically merged:

you applied the commits to tfs 1.5?
It just records cams - input/output packets of given player, after/before decryption/encryption, so you can read them easily.
You can play them as movie in OTCv8 and detect some bots 'manually'.

You can also write program in PHP/Python that will read them, parse Tibia Packets and read some important changes ex.:
  • HP/MP of player goes below XX % and then within XX ms he uses potion/spell
  • he gets paralyze condition and within XX ms he uses heal spell to discard it
  • HP/MP goes below X% and then he equips 'energy ring' (or SSA or might ring)
  • he sends high/low amount of packets 'walk X direction' (keyboard arrow key) - probably bot uses auto-walk
That's how worked (works?) anti-bot on Kasteria. It does not detect bots automatically, but detects some patterns and print them in acc. maker (acc. maker process .cam files in PHP) in report like 'healed within XX ms after getting damage, HP X%, MP X%', 'equipped Energy Ring XX ms after getting damage, HP X%, MP X%'. GM has to read that report and decide how many % of heals/equips are about same HP/MP and ban player.

All these actions are send as different packets, each packet send/receive time is saved with millisecond precision, so you can easily track 'if X and then Y within Z millisecond -> print X report'

high risk zone is just asking for unemployed manlets who nolife tibia to bully random people because their own life is sad and boring

Back