• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Miracle 7.4 - A New Nostalgic Experience

most tombs have like 3-4 floors, u think with 1x one guy gonna occupy it 24/7 with infinite runes? lol
Yes, 100%. Runes are not a problem at all if at least one of the following is true:

• Bed makers work;
  • You can purchase runes from other players;
  • You can trade runes between characters (in any form, such as dropping them on the floor, dying with runes in backpack, adding them to a publicly available container);

most tombs have like 3-4 floors, u think with 1x one guy gonna occupy it 24/7 with infinite runes? lol
u can literally have a perfect system where 3 guys take a floor each and hunt for 2-3 hours and rotate when their sups are out, keeping a team of 50 people+ constantly getting best exp/h on the server.
not sure if ur writing is shit ur u meant to say tomb has 20% extra exp but that would make it even dumber.

instead of creating something that in ur mind is balanced, u just created tombs that can make players orgasm instead.

also plz stop trying to justify a shop that only works on orsha ots. u wanna make a 1x server keep that shit far away.
im gonna hate myself for making u even more money, but dude just look around on most ots even the ones u provided.
majority of their shops are outfits/shaders/non pay2win items. u literally made an ENTIRE shop where every single item has direct benefits and improvements in terms of character strenght/ability.
I know that majority of serious people that play 1x would never waste a second on a server with such a bs shop like yours.
but what do I know? maybe ur targeting vuvuzela runefarmers who play to make rl cash? my guess tbh.

I think you don't know how expensive it is to create a server, even if you are a programmer.

Maybe you can try to sit back and wait for a 100% quality server without a store, or just with outfits in the store, but as I said, pay2win will exist so with 10000$ you can buy all runes from server to rush level and pvp on 1x server.

I recommend that you stop talking nonsense in the topic, instead of simply giving hate to the project, why don't you make a constructive criticism of what can be improved and changed? Maybe you can't do that?

That's the problem with people like that, they just like to hate other people's work.

--------------------------------------
'equipments' like quiver on our store is relevant just for early game, everything you will be able to acquire in-game and better equipments.

'boosts' that other said about 'exercise weapons', you can also drop items with attributes that can have attack internal decrease, and not with charges like exercises.

I will be reinforcing again. Our store is even less than 1% of our content. So yes, everything people makes on the server will have a good value.
--------------------------------------

The project is not seasonal, will not reset like among others, and is not like 'orsha ots' or 'baiak' that you said about. We are dedicated our lifes into this, and like i said in the main topic, we are listening of community opinions.

Soon we'll update with the newest informations. thanks.

I recommend that you stop talking nonsense in the topic, instead of simply giving hate to the project, why don't you make a constructive criticism of what can be improved and changed? Maybe you can't do that?
Isn't pointing out that the premium shop offer is too much a constructive criticism instead of "talking nonsense in the thread"?

actually creating a server is expensive, I'm already close to 10k usd, and I've been doing it since 2022... but here's a tip for you, I think it's good to think like a player, and the rest comes...

actually creating a server is expensive, I'm already close to 10k usd, and I've been doing it since 2022... but here's a tip for you, I think it's good to think like a player, and the rest comes...
so you just buying ready source or what? Oo

Isn't pointing out that the premium shop offer is too much a constructive criticism instead of "talking nonsense in the thread"?

Of course mate, but always with a supported argument, with a suggestion of what could be changed or removed, it would be interesting.
Post automatically merged:

Thats it, i said on the main post, its the players who make the server happens. We are players and creating ots since 2003, and always think like a player. We are always listening to the community.

The question is, on the project presentation, people generally look at the store first, without really knowing what the server has to offer.
But that's no problem, even with these comments, i appretiate in the end, all suggestions, so we'll constantly improve ourselfs.

Last edited:
High risk zone is just a stupid idea tbh. I would suggest you to make a renewed version and unknown Ankrahmun. With effort and time you could create a renewed place where people need to figure out how to hunt and also you could fix hunting spawns to avoid the gfb pg. Tibiantis did it somehow with their ank.

im literally telling you what you should already know.
if ur gonna post on a forum and especially the discussion part of it, be prepared to face different opinions.

your idea is good, the thoughts behind it as well. however your execution is terrible.
you want a serious server with 1x rates yes? you want players on it yes?
you want a mega shop along with that? nope, does not work.

watch other 1x servers and compare, which ones lasted?
if u got a shop like yours the question is not if ur server is going to die quickly. its how many days its going to take.

just build on what you intended and remove the donates dude. you'll be far more successful that way.

there is a huge economical thought behind having 50 people all donating once before server dies, or having 300-400 people constantly donating throughout several months.
you thought of it from a financial standpoint from the get go and thats where you failed.
rethink, because the server has serious potential. it would be a shame to see it go to waste.

america again? i mean from a buisness standpoint its good but fucks sake let us have a 1x in europe that's not fking tibiantis

people generally look at the store first, without really knowing what the server has to offer
The store is basically what the server offers in terms of purchasable things.
Your premium store looks like an offer from servers that are 1-2 weeks long, it doesn't mean that your server will be the same, but since there are no exceptions from this (or any I am aware of) it easly relates in players head that it is pump and dump type of server, just to milk players as much and as fast as possible.

Items you have are just really p2w- you can do an experiment, take 3 testers (+you), where 2 play with infinite premium points and 2 player with no points at all (all same voc) - and play from level 1 to level 50. At the very end, check how much money each group has, and how much time they needed to level up to the goal level. For better results, both groups can play only on FACC area.

I can guarantee, that with:
  • +10% experience (that is premium feature of your pacc),
  • Access scrolls: Rashid scroll, djin scroll, postman scroll, and dummy scroll (additionally redemption scroll in case of death),
  • Temple scrolls (XD),
  • "Relic box expansion",
  • Golden Cheese (+10% gold coins XD),
  • Gold Converter (more cap, longer hunts),
  • Sacred Backpack,
  • and possibly exercise weapons,

players with points will be able not only level up at least 2x fast, but also get way more money in the same time.

Have fun

The store is basically what the server offers in terms of purchasable things.
Your premium store looks like an offer from servers that are 1-2 weeks long, it doesn't mean that your server will be the same, but since there are no exceptions from this (or any I am aware of) it easly relates in players head that it is pump and dump type of server, just to milk players as much and as fast as possible.

Items you have are just really p2w- you can do an experiment, take 3 testers (+you), where 2 play with infinite premium points and 2 player with no points at all (all same voc) - and play from level 1 to level 50. At the very end, check how much money each group has, and how much time they needed to level up to the goal level. For better results, both groups can play only on FACC area.

I can guarantee, that with:
  • +10% experience (that is premium feature of your pacc),
  • Access scrolls: Rashid scroll, djin scroll, postman scroll, and dummy scroll (additionally redemption scroll in case of death),
  • Temple scrolls (XD),
  • "Relic box expansion",
  • Golden Cheese (+10% gold coins XD),
  • Gold Converter (more cap, longer hunts),
  • Sacred Backpack,
  • and possibly exercise weapons,

players with points will be able not only level up at least 2x fast, but also get way more money in the same time.

Have fun

I understand your point, and we'll make beta test soon to test these things, however, lets talk about the features you mentioned:

+10% experience: its just for the first green 2 hours of stamina
Access scrolls: It only for 24 hours, who make the quest will have it permanent.
Temple Scroll: You can only use it one every 6 hours, and can't be hitted in the last 10 seconds.
Relic Box Expansion: Will be able to accquire in-game too. We are thinking to remove that from store and only leave it be obtain in-game.
Golden Cheese: One of the weakness relics that are on the game.
Gold Converter: agreed with you. Has 100x charges but will be obtain in-game too.
Sacred Backpack: For those who haven't aol it will be helpful in +30% protect chance.
Exercise Weapons: Have charges, -10% interval and like i said, there will be 30+ unique item permanent attributes and one of them is attack interval decrease too.

In all games players trade items by gold or real money with another players, p2win will ever exists, even if there are only premium account on the store.

The most powerful market on 7.4 is about mana regen, runes, so there are nothing on store that will touch on that. All things in-game will be valuable. Exercise weapons with -10% attack interval is not taking much difference with only 900 charges. They can be double-edged sword too, because players will need to change it on charges end.

We are preparing all informations about the Relic System, Items Attributes and all others on our website and we'll bring here.

Last edited:
+10% experience: its just for the first green 2 hours of stamina
What does it change? It's +10% experience for people who pay. Basically, pay for exp.
Access scrolls: It only for 24 hours, who make the quest will have it permanent.
Do you want to tell me that players will do Rashid quest within 24h as well as Djins (which require OF) on x1 exp rate server or if the scrolls give 24h access?
Because if the second is your point, then it makes it even more p2w.
Temple Scroll: You can only use it one every 6 hours, and can't be hitted in the last 10 seconds.
Again, that's recall to the city saving a lot of time, especially at the beginning, on low levels.
Relic Box Expansion: Will be able to accquire in-game too. We are thinking to remove that from store and only leave it be obtain in-game.
On which level, with what chance? In store, it's level 1 with 100% chance. If it's different in-game, it's still p2w.
Golden Cheese: One of the weakness relics that are on the game.
And one that gives +10% gold coins for everyone who is willing to buy it, 10% money advantage since level 1.
Gold Converter: agreed with you. Has 100x charges but will be obtain in-game too.
I don't think that players can access that in-game since level 1, with 100% success ratio, am I wrong? Otherwise, you wouldn't have that in shop.
Sacred Backpack: For those who haven't aol it will be helpful in +30% protect chance.
I don't think comment is needed here.
xercise Weapons: Have charges, -10% interval and like i said, there will be 30+ unique item permanent attributes and one of them is attack interval decrease too.
When can I get one, with what percentages?

--

All those are huge p2w, even more with your answers. Clearly shows what is the point of the server- profit. Is it wrong? I am not saying that, but it clarifies situation and shows what administration's approach to the server and goals are.

There's nothing wrong with just admitting it's a P2W server or shop. The problem appears when you try to deny it.

What does it change? It's +10% experience for people who pay. Basically, pay for exp.

Do you want to tell me that players will do Rashid quest within 24h as well as Djins (which require OF) on x1 exp rate server or if the scrolls give 24h access?
Because if the second is your point, then it makes it even more p2w.

Again, that's recall to the city saving a lot of time, especially at the beginning, on low levels.

On which level, with what chance? In store, it's level 1 with 100% chance. If it's different in-game, it's still p2w.

And one that gives +10% gold coins for everyone who is willing to buy it, 10% money advantage since level 1.

I don't think that players can access that in-game since level 1, with 100% success ratio, am I wrong? Otherwise, you wouldn't have that in shop.

I don't think comment is needed here.

When can I get one, with what percentages?

--

All those are huge p2w, even more with your answers. Clearly shows what is the point of the server- profit. Is it wrong? I am not saying that, but it clarifies situation and shows what administration's approach to the server and goals are.

There's nothing wrong with just admitting it's a P2W server or shop. The problem appears when you try to deny it.

Please tell me a server that is not pay2win?

Do you think anyone will work on a project for more than years just for what? Do you even think that there a any server online that is not for profit?

I’m from otserv since 2003 and has some project years ago just for hobby, got 1500 players online just with outfits on store, and do you know what? Players always complains about more and more things on store to get more value for the coin.

On Miracle, we try to balance things. Of course we do not have anything like runes, equipments with biggest attributes, cassinos and much more than can have big impact on the game and how many servers are doing today.

We are not saying that do not have p2win mechanics. I dont know where you read this.

I always see the same history, even for servers that has only premium account on store, people complains on thread: why you are selling premium account? So much p2win.

Last edited:
Please tell me a server that is not pay2win?
In terms of the store offer, character&account based benefits?
  • Ironcore (premium account [w/o experience boost])
  • Tibiantis (premium account [w/o experience boost])
  • Nostalther (premium account [w/o experience boost], multitool)
  • Darkrest (premium account [w/o experience boost], light wand, multitool)
Probably more I am/was not aware of.

I’m from otserv since 2003 and has some project years ago just for hobby, got 1500 players online just with outfits on store, and do you know what? Players always complains about more and more things on store to get more value for the coin.
Is that why you've created a fresh account just to create this thread?

You are so funny! Thanks for participate on the project discussion.

yeah sell coins and get money buy life rings on darkrrest so that wasnt pay2win? its all same stuff in the end. tibiantis boots of haste = 2 premmium accy not pay2win? xD supply and demand always make server pay2win

Back