• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Mithrill Project

SwissCheese

Reaction score
Mithrill OTS PROJECT
The team of Mithrill OTS PROJECT is looking for people, who can help us create new and unique OTS! The recruitment is still on-going, so, if you're interested please PM me.​

Informations about the world​
Exp Rate : 2-3x
Magic level rate : 2x
Skill rate : 2-3x
Loot rate : 1-1,5x

Who are we looking for?
Mappers [4/?] (Still recruiting) (Knightwind,Swiss Cheese, Adrinx, UndOne)
Scripters [2/?] (Still recruiting) (Evil Hero, BlackKnight)
Web Designer [1/1[ FULL) (Marci)
Sprite artists[1/?] (still recruiting) (Mastermind)
Coders [1/?] (still recruiting) (BlackKnight)

FAQ​

What version it will be?
Map is currently being made in 8.1, but as soon as we can, we will change it to 8.2 and revamp some of the locations if needed

What will be the map like?
100% custom made map, with one huge continent and 3-4 big islands. Over 6 huge cities, each one with its own unique soul and look. Countless quests, all 100% custom made.

Will I be given a GM/GOD position if I help you a bit?
Unfortenetly, those things are not set yet. But we must warn you,we are not looking for anyone, who's intention is only to get such position. We are planning on creating NO GOD characters, and we are planning on giving half/full GM rights only to few people. Why we are planning on doing so? Because We are working hard on this OTS, and only those who can prove themselves can be given such high-position. It's to avoid power abusment from GM's and future server issues.

What will be the pvp system like?
Even although, it will be a 8.1/8.2 version, there won't be anything like the famous "cipbot" system, known to some as the hotkey system. We are planning on re-creating the oldskool pvp system from the good old 7.6 and so versions, before the cipbot was featured to the game. The hotkey system only destroys the fun on pvping.

Will there be any custom vocation balancement?
Of course there will be! We are planning on balancing the vocations a bit, that will mean either decreasing or increasing some of the atack powers to each vocation. Also we are planning on re-creating the old rune system. No more lvl req. for runes, paladins will be able to shot sd's as soon as they reach m-lvl 15. Also the spell powers will be like in older tibia versions, when lvl's and m-lvl's were the key to rune powers, such as SD's or UH's. No more "huge health fluids" and so on for the knights and "huge mana fluids", we are bringing back the old UH power for the EK's and so on. Vocation balancement might also mean, that some of the spells/weapons atacks shall be highly decreased, such as paladin's assassing stars or enchantment powers for EK's. We are not sure yet though, so stay tuned!

Will there be any teasers?
YES! If any key locations shall be done, we will launch huge teaser, which screenshots, storyline and maybe even short movies showing new features and locations to the public!

Are you looking for a hoster?
No, we're not. The server will be hosted on a fully dedicated server. And the beta-test phases can be easily hosted by any of the team-member.

I want to join, how can I apply?
Simply, send me a PM, with informations such as :

Name:
Job you're applying for :
Examples of your work :
Yours nationality and language you use.
Why we should chose you? :

Swiss, Co-Mapper of Mithrill Open Tibia Server Developement Team.

2-3 exp?, goto hell man. Noone will play there, NOONE.
There is already an great ot called Eloth and they got 3 x exp, how many ppls are playing there? 150.
So i dont think that anyone is gonna join or ot. Waste of time to makin this project, really

Edit: Mhmm and you want turnoff hotkey system ya? then i wish u luck with ppls who are gonna use bots all the time. Cipsoft havent destroyed the game with hotkeys, they just helped ppls which havent got any bots.

Last edited:
2-3 exp?, goto hell man. Noone will play there, NOONE.
There is already an great ot called Eloth and they got 3 x exp, how many ppls are playing there? 150.
So i dont think that anyone is gonna join or ot. Waste of time to makin this project, really

Edit: Mhmm and you want turnoff hotkey system ya? then i wish u luck with ppls who are gonna use bots all the time. Cipsoft havent destroyed the game with hotkeys, they just helped ppls which havent got any bots.

Well said Sasir 2-3 exp?! seriously play real tibia... and about hotkey system how can you turn it off because people will moan about it

@Sasir & Davison
The idea of OTS is to bring back the oldskool feeling of tibia, when the players skills and not his quick fingers on F's were most important. And why such a low exp rate? Don't tell me 3-4x server don't have people, look at Eloth, Realots, bronson they have 100 players online at minimum if not more, and those are realmaps mostly or poor custom maps. We're creating a huge map, size of our main continent is as big as real tibia. And turning off the hotkey system is not so hard as you'd think. We'll find people to play on it, don't worry about it.

This is not somekind of noob 20x exp maps, nothing like that, it will be a true RPG map,not some dumb squary shit with demon lords giving 300000k exp per kill. People are already bored of real tibia map, everything is on erig.net, all the quests all the hints and all the secrets. Player will have chance to explore huge continent from zero, without any sites helping him at it.

And finding players, is all about good advertisement. One happy player can bring even 5 of his friends, 1 advertisement on ******,otland,otserv and etc sites can bring us up to 30-50 players each site if we will do a good add.

And as I stated above, low exp rate is because of the hard work we are doing on creating the map. You want to play gay real tibia, where hotkeys do everything for you? That's fine with us. You're planning on botting there? Be prepared to get banned or deleted. If the server will be launched, and everything looks like it will, you'll see how much of hard work mappers and scripters did. New quests, totally new sprites,monsters, locations, quests and even raids, which some of them can be only launched via quests ;]

We already have some team members, but we're still in need for more.

Haha, are you guys turning off the hotkey system!
That sucks..
You will lose alot of players on that.. <_<

Sizaro, as I posted in my first post <as far as I remember>, in opinion of ALL the members of team, hotkey system only ruined the fun of tibia and pvp/wars. We will lose a lot of players? Well, it's their choice, if they want to only use their arrows and F1,F2 and occasionaly F3 to play the game, then play the rl tibia. We're trying to get the oldschool feeling back, b, we will add some of our own features and vocation balancement which won't look anything close to the real tibia one, where in each update vocations strenght was increased, I personally and I bet some members if not all think that things like assassin stars or enchanted spears etc. are a bit gay solution for the voc balancement.

Anyway, I am looking forward for some application, please dont spam the thread ;]

Listen, if they turn off hotkey system, then everyone is gonan use bots like tibiaauto and Such. Im Sure cause there are no more players who are playing on 7.6 tibia with out any bots.
On eloth are minimum 100 players online Daily. Is it much? Nope, that sucks. Look how much work did eloth team putted on it, and? Noone wants to play there,
and i think real map isnt bored. More ppls like to play on real tibia maps and have fun since they know where and how to exp.

And on your ot noone is gonna know where are monsters, where to exp, and how talk to Npcs. That really sucks and i wouldnt start on any RPG Custop MAp Server with 3 x EXP on it omfg.

Edit: Hotkey system ruined pvp yes its true. But if cipsoft wouldnz update the hotkey system then a lot of ppls would use bots for pvp what would be unfair versus another players.
So Cipsoft made it possible for everyone to have now same possibility

~Sorry for my english

Last edited:
Unlike cipsoft, we won't have 60+ servers and 20 active gms, so the botting problem won't be so big like in real tibia. And sorry to say so, but exploring is also something that RPG game should have, walking into unknown, discovering things on your own or in a team. But for the notice, we will probably launch small tutorials for lower lvl's, in which we'd tell about the basic hunting spotsn ear the main cities, such as trolls,goblins,rots and so on, so player on lvl 10 wouldnt cry that he died 10x times by a hunter or so when he was looking for a hunting spot.

Also mapping is designed in a way, when lower lvl's won't encounted gs'es and dragons on their way to rots or so, low exp monsters are easy to find and get to, higher lvl monsters are harder to find and get to.

And about 7.5 players without bots, well there are a lot of players without those, it's just a stereotype that all 7.5 version players and so on had bots. Anyway we will do our best, that's all I can add.

Back