• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Mod] Random Item Stats

it seems their problem is 0.4, but i don't have much material to begin with

Does anyone have this working for TFS 0.4? I get a double loot message with one message showing the correct loot and the other showing nothing. Does anyone perhaps have an improved version of this I could buy?

Hello, i tested the script and it worked fine, until i tried to use the system with the dual wield attribute of tfs 0.4.

if for example i use 2 legendary magic sword with +47% attack speed (each one)
the attack speed will be slower than 2 normal magic sword.

i think the player are losing the dual wield extra attack speed when the weapons have the attribute attack speed on it.

anyone know how to fix it?

Hello, i tested the script and it worked fine, until i tried to use the system with the dual wield attribute of tfs 0.4.

if for example i use 2 legendary magic sword with +47% attack speed (each one)
the attack speed will be slower than 2 normal magic sword.

i think the player are losing the dual wield extra attack speed when the weapons have the attribute attack speed on it.

anyone know how to fix it?

Sounds to me your dual-wielding script is the thing that's messing up. It might not be adding the attack speeds correctly, though I could be wrong.

Hello, is it possible to add new item stats with others item attributes?

like "skillShield", "absorbPercentPhysical" or "lifestealpercent"? (its all already created attributes used in items.xml)

the lifestealpercent i made with this tuto: http://otland.net/f35/vampiric-weapons-0-2-a-94742/

i tried to edit do code to add the lifestealpercent, but i think it isn't working, i tested in game and no item drop with this attribute.

(sorry for my poor english)

you have to edit source to add support for using these attributes in Item class :p

Hello, i think i found a problem.

I am currently using your System with a upgrade's System, and it work perfect when i am upgrading Weapons and shields, but when i try to upgrade anything with extra Armor Stats, the stats become 0 after the item be upgraded

Look the image to see what i mean:
upgrade.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/2qi4jkj.png

any idea how to fix it?

Hey I keep getting duplicate messages and the monsterlootmessage is set at 0 using 0.3.6

Yo ppl, i've added this and it basically works (only for weapons and shields?) i guess, anyway i also recieve this

Code:
[11/01/2013 21:21:19] > Loading random.xml...[Notice] Set monsterLootMessage = 0 to prevent duplicate loot messages
[11/01/2013 21:21:19]  done.
[11/01/2013 21:21:19] > 10 mods were loaded.

btw. CIKO, do you have or can you remake some of these lines, you know write on some extension so it would be cooler?
btw2: I think i saw something similiar(??) to this, but there were different item colors and more attributes, but i cant find it now
lolz

on first setup without changing the chance values runs without any problem on 0.4 at all plus it detects all items in the bags. This mod is completely awesome thankyou!

what about the colors?

i only see green items even when they are epic or legendaries

am i wrong?

item.cpp
Code:
		case ATTR_HITCHANCE:
		{
			int32_t hitChance;
			if(!propStream.GET_ULONG((uint32_t&)hitChance))
				return ATTR_READ_ERROR;

setAttribute("hitchance", hitChance);
			break;
		}

[B][COLOR="#FF0000"]		case ATTR_SHOOTRANGE:
		{
			int32_t shootRange;
			if(!propStream.GET_ULONG((uint32_t&)shootRange))
				return ATTR_READ_ERROR;

setAttribute("shootrange", shootRange);
			break;
		}[/COLOR][/B]
weapons.cpp
Code:
	if(it.weaponType == WEAPON_AMMO)
		range = player->getShootRange();
[B][COLOR="#FF0000"]	else if(it.weaponType == WEAPON_WAND && player->getWeapon())
		range = player->getWeapon()->getShootRange();[/COLOR][/B]
	else
		range = it.shootRange;

Hello cyko look my weapons.cpp part

Code:
	const ItemType& it = Item::items[id];
	int32_t range = it.shootRange;
	if(it.weaponType == WEAPON_AMMO)
	{
		if(Item* item = player->getWeapon(true))
			range = item->getShootRange();
	}

is different from ur source, how do I make this change?

sry my inglish ^^ i need so much put the shootRange part on my server but my source is different

how do i change the chance of a rare or legendary items appearing, i have not gotten one, and i have no errors

i dont have a Mod folder in my OT if i create one will this work? im using tfs 0.2 mystic spirit v9.6

i dont have a Mod folder in my OT if i create one will this work? im using tfs 0.2 mystic spirit v9.6
Mods doesn't work for 0.2 and 0.3(unless 0.3.6), your server won't include this folder if you make one.

You are a premium user, download 0.3.7 or 0.4 from priv subversion and compile it, modifing server from 0.2 to 0.3+ to make it work is easier than backwards(I tried both)

Back