• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

akues

Reaction score
Why diath isn't a polish board moderator? He always help in threads, and he is also very very legit - everyone likes him on our polish board.

Same thing is here with Cykotitan. He also always help for all! Just look! He will never say for someone "i will not help you" - he always help everyone .!. So give now moderators for good people not fucking idiots which never enter otland and slacking!

It will go only and in the wrong way if you will not consider this.

There are no mod positions afaik at the current time. Cykotitan is a privileged member as he is a serious contributor along with a few others.

There are no mod positions afaik at the current time. Cykotitan is a privileged member as he is a serious contributor along with a few others.

Yea! Cykotitan! He is legit as fuck. They srsly should consider him.

Diath should be moderator on polish board for test. There are no any good moderators on polish board.

sn3ejk was made a Polish board moderator yesterday. He's also a TFS developer. So far it seems like he's doing his job pretty nicely.

Cykotitan as i said is a privilaged member.. He has indefinate premium and although he holds no moderator rights, he does command a bit of respect among the forum. But he doesn't need to be a mod. But there are no positions. No positions = no applications = no considerations = no new moderators

- - - Updated - - -

Other than sn3ejk ;)

sn3ejk was made a Polish board moderator yesterday. He's also a TFS developer.

He is tfs developer and what? He is new there. He does not know how it was a long time ago on OtLand. Diath and Cykotitan is from beginnings of OtLand and they are very skilled at this moment.

Just because he constantly helps people doesn't mean he wants to become one. And for all you know, he could have been offered such position and he might have declined it.

Just because he constantly helps people doesn't mean he wants to become one. And for all you know, he could have been offered such position and he might have declined it.

Same thing with sn3ejk.

Just because he constantly went tfs developer people doesn't mean he wants to become one of the moderator on polish board.

Diath should be really moderator, even for test on polish board. How I said, Diath and Cykotitan is from beginnings of OtLand and they are very skilled at this moment.

Cykotitan as i said is a privilaged member.. He has indefinate premium and although he holds no moderator rights, he does command a bit of respect among the forum. But he doesn't need to be a mod. But there are no positions. No positions = no applications = no considerations = no new moderators

- - - Updated - - -

Other than sn3ejk ;)

Remove inactive mods = positions = new active mods

Same thing with sn3ejk.

Just because he constantly went tfs developer people doesn't mean he wants to become one of the moderator on polish board.

Diath should be really moderator, even for test on polish board. How I said, Diath and Cykotitan is from beginnings of OtLand and they are very skilled at this moment.

Cykotitan refused the Support Team job.
So what makes you think he wants moderator position?

Cykotitan wont really need a Moderator position; he is loved even more than moderators by members so why would he be it? he also helps the community and the members more than moderators.

@Prondeliko V

If he would accept that just for power then he doesn't deserve it.

Moderator = more powah??

Perhaps he likes not having responsibilities. I think most people here are thinking that moderators do their job for "love/fame/reputation", where as we do it because we like OtLand and want to help better it, I doubt most of us could care what you think of us.

You were very inactive for quite some time

Then hope you get picked next moderator-hiring wave :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back