• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

akues

Reaction score
Why diath isn't a polish board moderator? He always help in threads, and he is also very very legit - everyone likes him on our polish board.

Same thing is here with Cykotitan. He also always help for all! Just look! He will never say for someone "i will not help you" - he always help everyone .!. So give now moderators for good people not fucking idiots which never enter otland and slacking!

It will go only and in the wrong way if you will not consider this.

He is tfs developer and what? He is new there. He does not know how it was a long time ago on OtLand. Diath and Cykotitan is from beginnings of OtLand and they are very skilled at this moment.
where did u get that sn3ejk is new o.o ? hes been around for 3 years and mod dosent mean he is older it means he is more willing, plus as everyone mentioned Cyko turned it down, idk bout diath no idea who he is

@XPRIMEX; Cykotitan turned down a support team position (they don't have moderator abilities, still they carry responsibilities).

Whenever I think about Otland.. Cykotitan will always be the first name I see appear in my head. Legend.

Cykotitan should seriously have a legend status.

Whenever I think about Otland.. Cykotitan will always be the first name I see appear in my head. Legend.

agree :)

Once again. He does. He is a privilaged member with indefinate premium (free) etc

- - - Updated - - -

Only those who help alot get this "legend status"

Once again. He does. He is a privilaged member with indefinate premium (free) etc

- - - Updated - - -

Only those who help alot get this "legend status"
I think he meant to add a 'Legend' group that gives diff. color n shit and put him into it^_^

But blue is enough :> maybe he should get a shiny gold/chrome name :eek: chrome would look epic

Giving that status/color of name to a single individual is a bit rude to all the others who do their best to help, Cykotitan is definitely a great person to have around on OtLand but what about the others? He could have had a sky-blue (support team color) name which in itself explains what he does, but he turned that down.

What makes you believe that skilled people deserve to be moderators..?

Thread turned into Cykotitan then
what if they simply do not want to be moderators?

So give now moderators for good people not fucking idiots which never enter otland and slacking!

It will go only and in the wrong way if you will not consider this.
u mad. no speak english.

Well, really? A "complaint" like that and you expect it to be taken seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back