• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Modern AAC] Full shop system by talkactions and site preview (paypal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicely Done :)

Rep++ For you :D

Last edited:
Uhm.....Cool enough :p
No more clones with this sytem,eh?
Just gotta be new for ot's players

Rep++ ofc d;

No clones at all.. Thanks for the comment and the rep++ :D!

@Alramo and Bogart
Thanks for you comments and np D:

np xD

@Topic
this is how it goes,

Rep++ ---> Comment ---> Test

you should give credits to 5mok3, nice tutorial tho

rep :)

:) omg really nice ! just when I was thinking in purchase one <3

The shop system is working perfectly for me yet where is a admin panel to add donation points to my account I'm wanting to test the script which looks like it will work :)

Rep++
Thanks for the great release & for free which is super nice!

@Ceejzor

in talkactions.xml paste this
XML:
<talkaction log="yes" words="/addpoints" access="4" event="script" value="addpoints.lua"/>

make a new file called addpoints.lua in the data/talkactions/scripts and paste this
Lua:
  function onSay(cid, words, param)
        local t = string.explode(param, ",")
        if t[1] ~= nil and t[2] ~= nil then
                local result = db.getResult("SELECT `account_id` FROM `players` WHERE `name` = '"..t[1].."';")
                db.executeQuery("UPDATE `accounts` SET `premium_points` = `premium_points` + "..t[2].." WHERE `id` = '" ..result:getDataString("account_id").. "';")
                doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE, ""..t[1].." has received "..t[2].." premium points.")
                result:free()
        else
                doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "Command Requires Two Params.")
        end
        return TRUE
end

How to use it?
/addpoints JoSePh15_, 20

Going to add this to first post too, thanks for the idea, test it for me and report if there is a bug please! =D

Last edited:
Np, I forgot to say in the first post, you can get trace of all the transactions in the data/logs you're gonna find a log file called buyeditems.log :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back