• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Modern AAC] Full shop system by talkactions and site preview (paypal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one on 5moke's is bugged and fucked up, as i gave credits to him on the main post, but this one is fixed and more advanced.

The Shop.zip doesn't got the images of the items, where can I get it? and. How can I add or delate items from shop? You could post some guide or something xD, I saw that in OFFERS.php on shop folder I can see the text with the offers but there doesn't appear any ID of the items that you can buy there

in the shop/offers.php (to delete the items and add)

the images u can download from anywhere, or u can download from tibia.wikia.com :D

when i try to buy points it say outdated ver. of paypal ...it come from bookmark :S whats proplem ?

How do I check the shop? with SERV/index.php/???/??

getAccountPoints doesn't work with TFS 0.3.6 D: Help anyone?

Error:
Code:
attempt to call global ´getAccountPoints´ <a nil value>

Did every stap perfect but I never get the pages on my site or anything I already did it 5 times won't work --'
yeah same here, wont show up on my website, when I click "buy pints" or "shop offer" nothing happens.
Please help!

Did you add this line into htdocs/templates/yourtemplate/index.php ?

Code:
<li class="item41"><a href="{$path}/index.php/p/v/shop/"><span>Shop Offers</span></a></li>

"Step 18) Go to your MySql and execute those commands"
Did he ment to write them down in your phpmyadmin?
Cuz I get this error
SQL-fråga:

ALTER TABLE `accounts` ADD `vipdays` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;

MySQL sa:

#1146 - Table 'shop.accounts' doesn't exist

How does the anti-scam system works?
I want to add ip's/emails that wont be able to pay with this method.
Do I just enter their IP/email in the scammer.log?

Great release btw, repped++. :)

I've done everything, step for step and I got almost everything to work. But when a player pays for premium points and are going to buy anything from the Item store the premium points aren't dissapear from the SQL-database so the player can buy like 100x soft boots if he like :p

Here is the error message:
Code:
[09/10/2011 22:38:12] [Error - TalkAction Interface] 
[09/10/2011 22:38:12] data/talkactions/scripts/shop.lua:onSay
[09/10/2011 22:38:12] Description: 
[09/10/2011 22:38:12] data/lib/050-function.lua:711: attempt to call field 'executeQuery' (a nil value)
[09/10/2011 22:38:12] stack traceback:
[09/10/2011 22:38:12] 	data/lib/050-function.lua:711: in function 'doRemovePoints'
[09/10/2011 22:38:12] 	data/talkactions/scripts/shop.lua:63: in function <data/talkactions/scripts/shop.lua:39>

I am begging for some help! please!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back