• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Modern AAC] Full shop system by talkactions and site preview (paypal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude you just solved like 1000 of my problems AHAHAH I love you <3 REPPPPPEEEDDD

Can u get me unbannd from irc tho lmao... player haters in there kicked me for not liking a song -.- :S but once again great release!

Why not addd

requireLogin();

To the script so when there not logged in and they go to view the shop it requires them to? then returns them back to shop :O ?

When you go to the donate page? the paypal.php or when u choose the gifts?

When you choose the gifts it was already added, when u buy with paypal, no need cuz ur gonna put in ur account number anyways lol

yeah but you can view the gift shop without logging in. It just a feature lmao. But good point I'm having trouble with the admin part of things tho what page acess do i need? for the admin to work

page_access = 5

The offers can be edited manually, in www/shop/sources/offers.php

isnt it 6 for modern tho? :eek: and yeah i seen that im just exploring it. Good work lol

well its doing the same thing. Asking me what im doing lol. And I tried to edit the administration.php but It did no good...

SS:

Dude, what have you edited? LOL..

Ceejzor tested it out and it worked just fine.. And i've been using it for 6 months.. LOL

all i added was the get the fuck out hahaha! that was it I kept testing stuff and restoring... lol I guess i could redownload the file and see if it will work

Dude, you're editing and you're asking me wtf? Don't edit it and use it as it is and everything will be just fine..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back