• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Modern AAC Guilds issue

dchampag

Reaction score
Alright, I have been trying to fix this issue for ages now, initially when I set the website up everything worked fine, and randomly for no apparent reason it no longer allows players to create guilds

they get stuck on page create.ide <<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I'm guessing it's trying to call the IDE to finish the execution but it just stops and makes a blank white page.

IIS 7, php 5.3.19, MySQL 5.6

Fixed Thanks Chris
Anyone with issues like this

it was a table issue most likely created when I transfered my database, simply add the default values and nulls to text fields in the design table for the guilds table in your database

Last edited:
Open up your browser dev console (e.g. right click -> inspect element -> console tab in Chrome). Do you get any error messages there?

All right. I have very little information to go on, but if you'd like, I could try and solve it through a teamviewer session.

If anyone else is having this issue, it was caused by a bunch of columns not having a default value in the guilds table. Also, the checkGuildName method within the Guilds model should, rather than using the 'escape' method on the guild name, use the 'escape_str' method. Otherwise it will display a blank page when a guild name already exists.

Back