• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern AAC Injection - EQShower

man nice works fine with default template but when you use another template dont works

itemslz.jpg

can you do fix that? please

It works just follow all steps mostly the css part you might add the css part in system.css (public/css)

yeah i do that even i chech it out in default template and work awesome
itemst.jpg

but when change the template the system dont work
itemslz.jpg

Or you might execute the database with records.sql file to make it easier.

It won't connect to database even if I put correct values to eqshower.php, any ideas?
Btw... The alternative tutorial link doesn't work...

I think there is a problem with the padding or sth overwrites the values. Give me the ip and i check it

How does this check which item is "legendary" etc? (Got custom items on server and I would want to make them "legendary" items...)
EDIT: Never mind, found out how to do it.

Btw.. The problem what I had before with the database connections I got solved it by changin "localhost" to "127.0.0.1" in EQShower.php

Last edited:
There still seems to be a problem with the css as it looks different in firefox as in IE.

errors.jpg

Edit:
Standard layout on IE looks good though, standard layout on firefox looks same as up^

Hmm.. I had all displayed correctly :eek:? can u show me the site? so i would check it:]

I got same problems as guys before but in addition I have this error:

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Filename: Eqshower/injection.php

Line Number: 81

Back