• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern AAC Injection - Guild statistics V2!

Do you have a correct path to the jquery.css file?

Line 141-142
PHP:
/* Path to your UI theme */
$config['UItheme'] = "smoothness/jquery-ui-1.7.2.custom.css";

I have created a new version. Its in div's as a table. But i have a question .. how to make the 2 bottom fields correct display. And how to create a separation between the name | value.

282e68m.jpg

PHP:
   <?php
//** Connection to the database and getting the $guild_id **//
$ots = POT::getInstance();
$ots->connect(POT::DB_MYSQL, connection());
$connection = POT::getInstance()->getDBHandle();
$CI =& get_instance(); 
$CI->load->helper("url");
$guild_id = $CI->uri->segment(3);

//** SQL Query **//
//** List **//
//** Functions **//
//** - Show the amount of members in guild **//
//** - Show the amount of members that are invited **//
//** - V3 Table **//
//** - Show online members in the guild **//
//** - Show the total level of members in guild **//
//** - Show the average level of members in guild **//
//** - Show the highest level in guild **//
//** - Show the lowest level in guild **//

$guildMembers = $connection->query( 'SELECT COUNT(`gr`.`id`) AS `total` FROM `players` AS `p` LEFT JOIN `guild_ranks` AS `gr` ON `gr`.`id` = `p`.`rank_id` WHERE `gr`.`guild_id` = '.$guild_id )->fetch( );
 $allM = $connection->query ('SELECT COUNT(1) as `people` FROM `players` WHERE `rank_id` IN (SELECT `id` FROM `guild_ranks` WHERE `guild_id` = '.$guild_id.') AND online = 1')->fetch(); 
 $allM1 = $connection->query ('SELECT SUM(`level`) as `level` FROM `players` WHERE `rank_id` IN (SELECT `id` FROM `guild_ranks` WHERE `guild_id` = '.$guild_id.') ')->fetch(); 
 $allM2 = $connection->query ('SELECT AVG(`level`) as `level` FROM `players` WHERE `rank_id` IN (SELECT `id` FROM `guild_ranks` WHERE `guild_id` = '.$guild_id.') ')->fetch(); 
 $allM3 = $connection->query ('SELECT `name` FROM `players` WHERE `rank_id` IN (SELECT `id` FROM `guild_ranks` WHERE `guild_id` = '.$guild_id.') ORDER BY `level` ASC LIMIT 1')->fetch(); 
 $allM4 = $connection->query ('SELECT `name` FROM `players` WHERE `rank_id` IN (SELECT `id` FROM `guild_ranks` WHERE `guild_id` = '.$guild_id.') ORDER BY `level` DESC LIMIT 1')->fetch(); 
 $invite = $connection->query( 'SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `guild_invites` WHERE `guild_id` = '.$guild_id.'')->fetch( ); 

$c1 = "#f1e0c6";
 $c2 = "#d4c0a1";
 $c3 = "#505050";
//** Fade Effect **/
//** You can change the speed of the fade in .fadeIn(7000) **/
//** - Start of the main content -**//

echo '
<br>
<style type="text/css">
.guildinfo {
display: table;
width:99.6%;
background-color:#eee;
border:1px solid  #666666;
border-spacing:5px;
border-collapse: collaps
}
.content {
float:left;
width:50%;
background-color:#ccc;

}
.category  {
display: table-row;
width:auto;
}
</style>

<div class="guildinfo">
<div class="category">
<div class="content">Number of Members in Guild</div>
<div class="content">'.$guildMembers['total'].'</div>
</div>

<div class="category">
<div class="content">Total Level in guild</div>
<div class="content">'.$allM1[0].'</div>
</div>

<div class="category">
<div class="content">Avg Level in guild</div>
<div class="content">'.round($allM2[0]).'</div>
</div>

<div class="category">
<div class="content">Lowest Level in guild</div>
<div class="content">'.$allM3[0].'</div>
</div>

<div class="category">
<div class="content">Highest Level in guild</div>
<div class="content">'.$allM4[0].'</div>
</div>

<div class="category">
<div class="content">Number of Invited Members</div>
<div class="content">'.$invite[0].'</div>
</div>

<div class="category">
<div class="content">Number of Members Online in Guild</div>
<div class="content">'.$allM[0].'</div>
</div>
</div>
';

echo "<br><br><br> ";

?>

It is nice, but when you pass the mouse over a character it shows a black windows with nothing :S

This is script is really nice, good for SQL Injection! Thx I'll hack someone!

PHP:
$guildMembers = $connection->query ( 'SELECT COUNT(`gr`.`id`) AS `total` FROM `players` AS `p` LEFT JOIN `guild_ranks` AS `gr` ON `gr`.`id` = `p`.`rank_id` WHERE `gr`.`guild_id` = '.$guild_id )->fetch( );
should be:
PHP:
$guildMembers = $connection->query ( 'SELECT COUNT(`gr`.`id`) AS `total` FROM `players` AS `p` LEFT JOIN `guild_ranks` AS `gr` ON `gr`.`id` = `p`.`rank_id` WHERE `gr`.`guild_id` = ?', $guild_id)->fetch( );

It is nice, but when you pass the mouse over a character it shows a black windows with nothing :S

It should show character level or something like that...

Have you updated main post with all the changes and improvements that added to this thread? If not, please do. :)

Hey Kavvson,
Could you make a script for me? if you can. <SITE/PHP/LUA>

PM me when your'e online.

the high and lowest lvl code is working opposite of how it should. highest is the lowest. lowest is the highest.

i think it would be cool if u added ppl who had top 25 of skills overall in the list. EX. im a knight named Tom and i have the 10th highest sword on the server. it should say that in the fame hall

Back