• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern AAC Open Beta!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can u access your own website through your public IP? If not, install the website manually, which is execute the whole dbSCHEMA.txt from install folder in your PMA and change values in config.php

The thing about the pages, I don't get the problem?

I can access it no problem same with other ppl.

Havent even fowarded port 3306 since it will make you have worse security.

It's great.
I'm not pretty good at php but it looks that if I want to add something to aac I just have to create folder in /injections and then create php file into it (and edit template) and that's it? Will be the rest done by libraries?

What exacly is CodeIgniter "doing" in your aac?

Who's is Carlos Armenta? :eek:

It's great.
I'm not pretty good at php but it looks that if I want to add something to aac I just have to create folder in /injections and then create php file into it (and edit template) and that's it? Will be the rest done by libraries?

What exacly is CodeIgniter "doing" in your aac?

Who's is Carlos Armenta? :eek:

Injections are plugins, if you want to simply add new page, go to admin panel and create it in pages section.

Injections are plugins, if you want to simply add new page, go to admin panel and create it in pages section.
Ok, I see.
But I still have to edit index.tpl to add link to my page into menu.
Aac looks very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back