• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern AAC | v0.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a question. Does the AAC encrypt the passwords? Because when I created an account it kind of encrypted it in the database, and I had to use the encrypted password to log in :s.

Read carefully, it use sha1 as encryption method.

Read carefully, it use sha1 as encryption method.

Yeah, but when I use the regular password (the one i created the account with, It doesn't work, it was TFS 0.3.6.

When you create an account, the password is hashed to sha1. You shoudln't do anything about this. Change encryptionMethod to sha1 in your config.lua to login properly ingame.

Okay, but now to a bug (I think.
When I create a character it names it korrex and not Korrex, so it's not capital letter at the beginning, is there anything you can do to fix this?

Ok thanks, btw when i make a character on my serv and if i write the name like "premex" then ingame it should be "Premex" but probably it is "premex"

Well, just use capital letter? But if you want to make it automaticaly. Just go to system/application/controllers/character.php

And under

if($_POST) {

on line: 67 add:
$_POST['name'] = ucwords($_POST['name']);

Thanks, and now when trying to change the comment on a character with ' in the name it gives me this error:

PHP:
A Database Error Occurred

Error Number: 1064

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ex'' at line 1

SELECT `id` FROM `players` WHERE `account_id` = '9' AND `name` = 'Korr'ex'
I tried checking accounts.php, and it doesn't say anything about ' in the name...

Thanks, and now when trying to change the comment on a character with ' in the name it gives me this error:

PHP:
A Database Error Occurred

Error Number: 1064

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ex'' at line 1

SELECT `id` FROM `players` WHERE `account_id` = '9' AND `name` = 'Korr'ex'
I tried checking accounts.php, and it doesn't say anything about ' in the name...

This bug has been already fixed, and the download link has been replaced yesterday or before yesterday? Update :w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back