• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern AAC | v0.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
because modern acc dont save the paswords?

im have
encryptionType = "sha1"

But dont save :(
how im fix it?

Check config.php, the addresses that is checked for on and off is there.

to many bugs lol i changed in my config.lua to sha1 still not work.. the passwords they made doesnt work.

if you had hashes in db and THEN changed config...
tfs hashed that hashes so it wont work xD

Just a question is there any admin panel or something like it.

To create forum boards, posts etc?

I changed my page_acess in the database to 5 but it seems i can't use the "admin" function any way. :p

Great AAC keep the good work up. :)

Hey stain is there a other form .. easier to displaying the online players number, records? since i made a small file that it shows it

PHP:
<?PHP
require ("config.php");
$ots = POT::getInstance();
$ots->connect(POT::DB_MYSQL, connection());
$SQL = POT::getInstance()->getDBHandle(); 
$record = $SQL->query('SELECT `record` FROM `server_record` ORDER BY `record` DESC LIMIT 1;');
$sql = $SQL->query("SELECT count(1) FROM `players` WHERE `online` = '1'")->fetch();
//** Config **//
$limit_on = 300;
///^^ Limit of players online ( it dont work but just to show that there is one ^^ ^^///
ECHO"<center><br>
<font color=\"ORANGE\"><b>Players Online:</font> <a href=\"#\"><font color=\"green\">"; ECHO "$sql[0]"; ECHO " / $limit_on"; ECHO "<br /></font></b></a>
<b>Record: <font color=\"red\"> ";
foreach($record as $result) { echo ''.$result['record'].''; } ECHO "<br /></b></font></center>";
?>

Display

Code:
<h1>Server status</h1><br />
					{foreach from=$worlds key=id item=world}
						&nbsp; <b>World:</b> {$world} <br />
						&nbsp; <b>Status:</b>  
							{if $serverOnline[$id]}
								<font color='green'>Online</font><br />
							{else}
								<font color='red'>Offline{include_php file='templates\default\re.php'}</font><br /> 
							{/if}
					{/foreach}

Result

statqe.jpg

I still need some help with my website not showing online players or if my server is online. i alrdy change the ip and everything idk whats wrong :/

I still need some help with my website not showing online players or if my server is online. i alrdy change the ip and everything idk whats wrong :/

goto config.php and at

PHP:
/* Addresses of each server */
$config['servers'][0] = array('address'=>'your external ip here.(same that you have in your config.lua)', 'port'=>7171);

Then start server wait few min and it should show Status Online ;)

/* Addresses of each server */
$config['servers'][0] = array('address'=>'***************.com', 'port'=>7171);

I have it and i doo wait some time, but it never shows its online.

Sorry for double posting, but i found the trouble... Its my layout the "wow" layout doesnt really work, cause i tried it on the default one and it did show my server online, then i changed it to the "wow" one and it didnt work.

Sorry for double posting, but i found the trouble... Its my layout the "wow" layout doesnt really work, cause i tried it on the default one and it did show my server online, then i changed it to the "wow" one and it didnt work.

just paste whats written in your index.tpl in default layout the part Status Online ect. Into wow's index.tpl and it should work ;)

An Error Was Encountered

Your server runs verion of PHP older than 5.3.0. Please update in order to use this system. Err code: 140704042010

Eh, it states EXACTLY that. You have PHP older then 5.3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom