• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern AAC | v0.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have found a critical security bug in your AAC, Paxton. :|
I don't recommend using this, because of in example this bug... Next Gesior, unfortunatelly. :\

I have found a critical security bug in your AAC, Paxton. :|
I don't recommend using this, because of in example this bug... Next Gesior, unfortunatelly. :\

PM Paxton or stian about it..

Rlly? damn im using it :( and my server is not working with gesior's...

Can you, paxton help me?
I can't get this to be installed, when i enter all the informations and enter, nothing happens, I'm using ubuntu 10.4

I have lots of bugs when I'm using this and no matter how much I try I can't get it to work.
Perhap some clever person could help me with this?
My msn is : [email protected]

I don't find any poll function :/
any plans to fix it in v0.3?
or am I so bad at finding things so it already exists? xD

You should make link on main post on all the servers who run Modern AAC just so we can get good live demons of Modern AAC in action running on an OT server. Then we can also see how good custom scrips and systems works along with the AAC.

Right now I can only see Gesior AAC servers on the top otservlist.

VAPus - index

Currently the list is held on paxtons server and he doesn't run any cleanup on it.

You can check if a server is using ModernAAC by clicking on them to get the detailed page. Or use the server checker.

Modern acc doesn't support players with the character ' in their name.
How can I fix this? (Assuming it's the CMS and not just my site)

When i try make an account it says

Error:

The Email field must contain a valid email address.

even tho its right :s

When i try make an account it says

Error:

The Email field must contain a valid email address.

even tho its right :s

Windows using PHP older then 5.3? Or does your email address lake both A record and MX record? If thats the case it's NOT a valid email according to the RFC specs.

Did you read the error? I don't think I can explain it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back