• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern AAC | v0.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not familiar with repository either :eek: Would be neat if somebody could create a tutorial on how to set it up and use it. :D As far as I understand its always synchronized with the svn and only change the updated lines? Not whole document?

I am not familiar with repository either :eek: Would be neat if somebody could create a tutorial on how to set it up and use it. :D As far as I understand its always synchronized with the svn and only change the updated lines? Not whole document?

It changes the whole document, but the only on you should edit is config.php, anyway if you make changes and try to update you will make conflict and only lines will be changed, therefore you have to edit it to remove old lines as they are left as well.

+1 :thumbup:

I've posted the guide, twice for Linux. And it's about the same on Windows except that you have to struggle with the tortoise UI.

I've posted the guide, twice for Linux. And it's about the same on Windows except that you have to struggle with the tortoise UI.

I'm using windows 7 64 bit you think your guide will work for me? If so can you link it. Bit tired to search :)

paxton I have latest rev installed but when I go to view a house.

it looks like this

2uige1l.jpg

it is showing instead of sqm it is showing gold. And also even though I have rent on house. It says that is free. Is that bug ?

how to fix?

The house is "free", means noone is using it.

Altho, size is wrong.

Main link updated to 129, with important tweak in 129, I would recommend updating, thanks.

I am not sure if it's here I should ask but...
What's Bug Tracker for? :D

It's a feature where players submit bugs, unfortunately no one could be bothered to finish it ;)

You guys work fast!! Lol like 5 revs in few days thats awesome.

rep++ for sure^_^

PHP:
<form action="index.php/character/view" method="post" class="search">
<div id="characters" class="ui-helper-clearfix">
<input id="search" type="text" onblur="fill();">&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp <button type='submit' class="ui-button ui-widget ui-state-default ui-corner-all ui-button-text-only" role="button" aria-disabled="false"><span class="ui-button-text">&nbsp Search &nbsp</span></button>
</div>
</div>
</form>

The button dont want work

from the website it creates

<form method="post" action="http://127.0.0.1/trunk.r123/index.php/character/viewide">

You should make link on main post on all the servers who run Modern AAC just so we can get good live demons of Modern AAC in action running on an OT server. Then we can also see how good custom scrips and systems works along with the AAC.

Right now I can only see Gesior AAC servers on the top otservlist.

There is API list with all registered servers more than 100.

I'm not gonna give link out, but maybe stian will add that to his VAPUS list so people can actually see the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back