• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Modern Aac] WoW Style (recoded)

Ok I fix config, now when i create account, it messes up password in database

example:

I make password: pass123

It shows in database as: (Random numbers and letters) something like "Sge899010OghHO0842"

lol what in the world would i search for that? -.-

I figured you would know and this is appropriate posting place because it relates to the wow template

Murof, it is sha1 encrypted, in database it is more secure then plain.

So it is still: pass123 but in sha1,
if you can't log into your server ingame then you have to change the config.lua

Code:
encryptionType = "plain"
to
Code:
encryptionType = "sha1"

lol what in the world would i search for that? -.-

I figured you would know and this is appropriate posting place because it relates to the wow template

it's not related at all to the wow template, it's more related to the Modern AAC

nice, but the menu where it says home, create account, etc... the one just below the dragon and that goes horizontally, doesnt appear for me, im also having problem with the Server Status: Offline, it doesnt show online when it is online and with players... and also, the thing about Sha1, i asked for help and i changed: encryptiontype: sha1 in config lua, also made a query in mysql so the pass were changed to Sha1 mode but anyways it keeps saying, wrong password to the players.

Look, i have the following errors, the menu in the upper zone of the page doesnt appear, i leave u guys the link of my page so u can visualize the bugs that it has and tell me what do i have to do so the menu appears.

<link media="all" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="/layouts/test/css/reset.css">

all such links to css js files make href="{$path}/layouts/test/name.ext"

i checked all the index file and every link is directing to /wow, not to /test and still, the upper menu doesnt appear, u can check it at Monster RPG Server v3.0 please, help me, i need to have a good aac page in order to have an atractive server.

Lots of errors;p when I log in I can't see character names unless i highlight them cause its black. Alot of the stuff does not work says 404 page not found.
Houses do not work.

This is just a layout. You have to write the links alone ^^. Change the colors :eek:

yeah but how come houses don't work the other layouts have houses working

I cant log in. it says: /index.tpl/account/login.ide was not found on this server.
Please help me. Anyway, really nice template! :)

Back
Top Bottom