• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Modern ACC] Correction Bug infinite VIPs items

weblara

Reaction score
[Important correction] Bug VIPs infinite items in modern acc

Personnel following a few days of digging the modern acc shop, I came across a fatal bug, I'd say fatal for T large and small because I can say that this would be the least expected of a system that is so nice of the shop make modern acc the test yourself

1 - add 10 points for a player.​

2 - log with the player on the site and buy an item that costs 10 points.​

3 - finalize the purchase, now wait, check that will show the confirmation page "transaction successfull" something green and..​

4 - here comes the worst, obviously with 10 points and buying an item that costs 10 points, he'll be right with 0 points?​

5 - so now not lock into anything, just stick your finger in'' F5'' in confirmation page, the page that goes after the player have bought the item, so you will see -10, -20, -30, -40, -50 and the player added 5 more items ie you can bug million bps of the same item, and finally destroy the ot right? duhasudhus​

correction​

Download the file

change the folder for gifts or shop, he is the main file folder gifts.php​

Credit total error correction​

Gpedro​

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Back