• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[ModernAAC] Account Generate Password

president vankk

Web Developer & AuraOT Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
on my server, when the player creates his account, it automatically creates password
Example: hgkj983erhg94irj928i498
(ONLY IN THE SERVER, SITE NO PASSWORD The ENTERS THE PERSON THAT CHOSE.)...

how can I get it?

I have the same problem, when I put in a password for my account, ex: 123456 on Modern AAC v0.2 it automaticly changes to something random like Beon said.
But the strange thing is that, when I log into the homepage I can use 123456 as password and not "hgkj983erhg94irj928i498" but when I log in to the game with 123456 as password it says that it is incorrect :/ Someone please help ous, I searched and this was the first topic I found^^ I will search on now ;) Comming back with an answear if I get some :)

Once again I am helping you... I hope that I recive rep -.-'

In your ot server (config.lua)
Find:
Code:
encryptionType
Change
Code:
plain
TO
Code:
sha1

Haha xD Thanks anyways, Beon, change from plain to sha1 in your server config.lua ;)'
Edit: To slow xD Had to take a look at my friends screen for some minutes ^^

imagemcnow.png

:S

Correct, that's how you shall have it!
now use your password u typed in for that account. (not the password that is in the passwordfield in phpmyadmin

can you login to your website? if not, then delete your account and create a new one, cause you have change the hashed password (this called "Generated password" as you said)

Back