• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesigner Modify AAC to my DB

HappyFeet

Reaction score
Haa peopz,

I have a server that I build 10-12 years ago with my team. some old and cool 8.0 shit!
I will run the server again but there is 1 problem.

THE AAC !!

After some php courses I tried to modify Gesior/Znote to connect with my database.
Unfortunately no result.

* What I have:
- A custom server based on svn 0.5.0. Most sources are edited so move to tfs is not an option.

* What I want:
- Just a working and secure site so people can make their account and characters on the site, check some highscores, News and statistics.

Add me on discord : HappyFeet#6932

Haa peopz,

I have a server that I build 10-12 years ago with my team. some old and cool 8.0 shit!
I will run the server again but there is 1 problem.

THE AAC !!

After some php courses I tried to modify Gesior/Znote to connect with my database.
Unfortunately no result.

* What I have:
- A custom server based on svn 0.5.0. Most sources are edited so move to tfs is not an option.

* What I want:
- Just a working and secure site so people can make their account and characters on the site, check some highscores, News and statistics.

Add me on discord : HappyFeet#6932

I can make your website connect to your database easily, but no time to make a whole modification per each page.

If you're serious about paying someone to do this work then try messaging @Raggaer, @Znote, @Gesior.pl or @Cornex theses are the guys that are experts in the field of web development and most importantly well respected!
Thanks for mention me, but I don't have the time to do this right now :/ I also highly recommend the other mentioned guys:)

Good luck!

Thanks for mention me, but I don't have the time to do this right now :/ I also highly recommend the other mentioned guys:)

Good luck!
thanks for you reply.

If you're serious about paying someone to do this work then try messaging @Raggaer, @Znote, @Gesior.pl or @Cornex theses are the guys that are experts in the field of web development and most importantly well respected!

I already ask znote but he didnt answer.

I've sent you a message on Discord regarding the last final bits of the project. Can you hit me back to me asap? :)

Back