• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Modify TFS 0.4

MxSoft

Leave Tibia, Live Life.
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi before someone post , HOW DID U GET TFS 0.4 i was donatos and i still having my trunk files.
Now i want to make it 8.54 to 8.57 ---i know how to do this.
Next i want to change the frag system to this one =
9 frags per day
15 frags per week
30 frags per month
but i dont know what do i have to modify and i dont know how to do it to make the red skull dissapear in 1 weak...
Ty REP ++:p

lol, please dont spam, if a have 30 frags those frags wiit not disapear in 1 week, and if i make 1 frag more i will get rs again do you understand?

Mm you arent donator anymore, you should donate again to get access to tfs 0.4

What do you want of your frags? I dont understand you :S

Look this is something that Znote told me :
It is not buggy.

example:

40 kills/month for red skull.

You get average 50 kills/month.

Redskulltime = 2 days.

Still, after the 2 days(If you don't kill ANYONE), your average kills the month might have reduced from 50 to 44.

You are still 4 kills over the limit. But you won't get red skull until you kill a player, and you get 45 frags, you get red skull again because you got over 40 kills the past month.

Its real.

The solution would be to have a massive high weekly/monthy kills for red skull.

And instead just fix so if they kill 3, 4 people a day they get red skull. Once skull goes away, its k.

You can also use the old OT frag system, but then check your global events.

Back