• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NPC [Module] Advanced BuyContainer

systems buycontainer in incompeted fot tfs 0.2.1 don't make in modules and global.lua

[27/03/2008 05:49:21] Lua Script Error: [CreatureScript Interface]
[27/03/2008 05:49:21] data/creaturescripts/scripts/login.lua:eek:nLogin

[27/03/2008 05:49:21] data/creaturescripts/scripts/login.lua:12: LuaSQL: Error executing query. MySQL: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'CM Throy''' at line 1

This is not buyContainer error but login.lua, you have a problem with your luaSql connection on line 12.

u can find it in data\npc\lib\npcsystem
if u are using TFS otherwise i don't know. i only use TFS

Please someone put out thier modules- and global.lua on speedyshare or something. That would be great and you will earn a rep+ haha ?
Im new at this part of OT. :)

using TFS-0.3 rev.815

Thanks

Today i'm going to start with remaiking my advanced buycontainer.

I'll remove all bugs and make it work for the newest TFS.
I will add cap check/slot check so players cant buy to mutch.

It Didnt work for me. I didnt have function doPlayerBuyItem(cid, itemid, count, cost, charges)
if(doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid, cost) == TRUE) then
return doPlayerGiveItem(cid, itemid, count, charges)
end
return LUA_ERROR
end // That code in my global.lua for some reanson I'm using TFS 0.3 - rev 815

well Tested Out The New Code You Updated And Its Once Again Working Real Nice!!!
Thanks

Last edited:
Can someoen make this work for the newst tfs PLEASE!

To make it work with latest TFS 0.3 rev. 815, when he tells you to modify global.lua, modify funcitons.lua instead.

I had issues with it at first, and tested funcitons.lua, and now everything works great ;)

[29/06/2008 03:04:10] data/npc/scripts/runes.lua

[29/06/2008 03:04:10] data/npc/scripts/runes.lua:26: attempt to call method 'buyContainer' (a nil value)
[29/06/2008 03:04:10] Warning: [NpcScript::NpcScript] Can not load script. data/npc/scripts/runes.lua

[29/06/2008 03:04:10] data/npc/scripts/runes.lua:26: attempt to call method 'buyContainer' (a nil value)
[29/06/2008 03:04:10] Warning: [NpcScript::NpcScript] Can not load script. data/npc/scripts/runes.lua

I need help, bad. Someone add my msn [email protected]

thanks, checking if it works now. ok its work for me i didnt try it with runes but there should be no reason for it now to work. thanks

there is a bug i dont know if its when u buy more then 1 bp or over a certain amount but if i do '32 bp gmp' then you get debugged

edit:from what i hear from my players is that above 15 you debug

Last edited by a moderator:
there is a bug i dont know if its when u buy more then 1 bp or over a certain amount but if i do '32 bp gmp' then you get debugged

edit:from what i hear from my players is that above 15 you debug

i'v tested it and i even bought around the 60 bp's at the same time it dident debug me.

Anywais

Advanced buy container works with Release Candidate 13 (Mystic Spirit)!

[29/06/2008 03:04:10] data/npc/scripts/runes.lua

I need help, bad. Someone add my msn [email protected]

dont forget to edit shopModule:buyContainer({'bp sd'}, Backpack, Rune, Prise, Charges, 'Backpack of sudden death') in runes.lua or it will bug. you need to put the id's

I scripted my own version and everything works fine except that when I say "bp uh" the npc doesn't say "would you like to buy a bp uh for 3k" he just doesn't respond :( but if i say yes i still get the bp... any ideas people? maybe im just tired...

Yep Its not working on the newest TFS :// there is diffrent Modules.lua I Guess. Anyone can make it for the new tfs?:/ please:>

Back