• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modules

@up
Does another thing?
Do you realize what you are saying?

Do you think Edubart should give his work of I may say years (OTCLIENT) for free? the work he and the other Developers of this client did, is work after all, they may call it a hobby, but they spent many hours codding debugging this client, and they release it for free.
He did release the code, and is helping to keep the Code to its maximum. If he then do something to get some money(I don't know if he did, I'm just putting an example), and help others for that reason, he is in all his right, the Licence under what it is, let them do that, since its an Open Source, which means they can edit it all they want, they don't necessarily need to give it to everyone.

FIRST OF ALL LEARN WHAT THE LICENSE SAY BEFORE COMING INTO THE WORK OF MANY AND TRASH ON THEM.

Last edited:
I'll skip the part where you were rude.
Obviously they are not required to provide their files, I don't care about it. I'm just questioning the message that he says one thing and does another.

PxG Client is not OTClient, it is based off OTClient, but none the less is not the same project. Edubart said that the open source product that we develop (OTClient) will not support "hiding" code. So why are you even talking about this?
We are not entitled just because PxG Client has decided to protect their intellectual property to support it also.

PxG Client is not OTClient, it is based off OTClient, but none the less is not the same project. Edubart said that the open source product that we develop (OTClient) will not support "hiding" code. So why are you even talking about this?
We are not entitled just because PxG Client has decided to protect their intellectual property to support it also.

Well, i think he means that there is no credits to Edubart for the otclient. But idk what to say, how pxg is build or they have deal with Edubart.

when i try to hide my modules with molebox or something similar later otclient can't be opened
ideas? to hide modules and keep exe working?

Back