• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Moist_Giraffe

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxShallowxX

ಠ_ಠ
Reaction score
Okay, but here is my experience with my Moist_Giraffe RPG..
I bought the map from Moist_Giraffe, he said "Nobody Has This Map, It's A Great Map, And I Won't Release It."
Yea, that wasn't true : http://otland.net/f485/fully-customized-data-pack-map-50-euros-110482/
Also, he said, "Okay, I'll make you 1 mount and give you my mount system for 60 euro, also, didn't go well..
http://otland.net/f485/full-mount-system-super-unique-easy-edit-install-110484/
http://otland.net/f485/spriting-service-selling-making-mounts-110848/#post1102989 << He Made Me The "Worgen Mount" For Me..
http://otland.net/f257/mounts-tibia-109213/
Also, the mount system is 10 euro and the spriting service for 20 euro, making it 30 euro... He also stole the mounts from Thanatos Server..
YouTube - Thanatos Tibia OTServer - Official trailer
He scammed me for around 80 euro. I will never forgive him for that, and I hope that I will never make a custom map again, or buy one again, because they will just be released again and again by the seller.

Nick (Moist_Giraffe) Is also selling Elf's Guild War System (Witch Is Not Good) Proof :

etxz06.png

Proof That It's Nick...

2r38e42.png

Thanks, Shallow

There always people f*ing up a hardworking script or projects..... really pathetic.

Ok, Why is my Dragonlord mount in this system? Moist I really hope this is a really bad coincidence. Because to my knowledge, your server has 1 mount. And we have like 10. It would be really stupid to add the only mount you have in your server with a stolen sprite.

But well I wanna listen to your part.

Not a shock, the guys a total dick anyway. I wouldn't reccommend buying ANYTHING from him.

why should he get banned? independently of elf being a member of the staff... he's just another otland member
thats a problem between the one who's selling it and elf.. otland should not interviene in such things..

so stop making stupid comments

btw im not trying to take sides in this discussion since i adapted a layout for him and he never payed me..
but im just trying to make a point..

about Talaturen's post.. elf's copyright is not, should not and will not be protected by the us since he's from poland..
doesnt matter if otland is hosted in africa, usa, iraq or any other country..

about Talaturen's post.. elf's copyright is not, should not and will not be protected by the us since he's from poland..
doesnt matter if otland is hosted in africa, usa, iraq or any other country..

It is protected. elf is the author and he automatically has the copyright over the script according to Berne Convention. If you're not going to take my word on it, I suggest you to study it before you try to argue further because I'm not really up to explaining how it works if you lack knowledge in this area.

Here is a list of countries that have signed the Berne Convention: List of parties to international copyright agreements - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. It's an international copyright agreement that has been signed by both Poland and the United States.

It does not work that way.. and i'm not here to brag about my knowledge.. and i dont mean to fight.. im just sharing what i know based on my experiences and what i've studied about my country

The Berne convention is completely based under the concept of the intelectual property which mostly covers the artistic field (Music, creative inventions, designs)

Virtual materia as this one which is legally considered as just documents in the us courts needs to be registered: U.S. Copyright Office and approved in order for legal action to be taken and protected by the united states

My point.. elf will not be able to sue anybody (at least in the us) just because he added the (c) copyright lines under his 100 lines script

It is protected. elf is the author and he automatically has the copyright over the script according to Berne Convention. If you're not going to take my word on it, I suggest you to study it before you try to argue further because I'm not really up to explaining how it works if you lack knowledge in this area.

Here is a list of countries that have signed the Berne Convention: List of parties to international copyright agreements - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. It's an international copyright agreement that has been signed by both Poland and the United States.

So Talaturan, what are we going to do about this? It seems that he was selling it, and it is copyrighted material.. I've never seen anyone get a lawsuit over selling a war system on OTLand, but I have seen someone selling things illegally, and yes, that was concluded with a lawsuit. How are we going to fix this problem? We can't just let people go around selling things that are not their own.

In my conclusion, I would say that we should at least get all of the money that he made from the war system and give it to Elf, right? Or, just make him take it off, but that probably wouldn't thoroughly fix the problem, people are still reselling the system out there, and we can't catch them all.. So, my question is, how are we going to fix this indecent? It has to be stopped, or he will just be breaking the law over and over again.

Look around.. most current online open tibia servers were made out of stolen content.. downloaded scripts.. most download and run servers are released versions of old ot staff members that got mad at each other and decided release it just because..

I dont see why do you care so bad?

Look around.. most current online open tibia servers were made out of stolen content.. downloaded scripts.. most download and run servers are released versions of old ot staff members that got mad at each other and decided release it just because..

I dont see why do you care so bad?

I care because Elf deserves HIS money, not Moist_Giraffe...

i think the marketplace need a sticky topic with someone who updates well with lists who got scammed and who is trustable(with warning people who are trustable can be scammer in the future) and trusty middlemans. And the names are only allowed with unedited good proof.

Everybody here are scammers! we are scaming cipsoft wuajaja

He also sells it in Vapus Stores

Elf's system is sold there, but only by Stian with direct permission from Elf. I haven't seen Moist posting it there but I'll check the store item deletion history on that o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back