• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Molten-wow

SaxtoN

Reaction score
I would either play this private server than buy the game.

It's mid-rate private server.
Best server i seen so far.

Does anyone play here ?

Yea I played but rly SUX when dinging 80, i mean its not like retail... here nobody will accept you with your gear not even to HC's .. also honor rate on this PS is pretty slow, anyhow I played on Sargeras Ally there ^^

Haha nikodada d: Yeah when you ding 80 on Sargeras you are pretty lost if you dont have a guild or no friends... Horde is like constant camping SW... BG's = LOW!! Like 2-3 with all Bgs, honor rate? pff low as fuck for the small ammount of bgs...

Haha nikodada d: Yeah when you ding 80 on Sargeras you are pretty lost if you dont have a guild or no friends... Horde is like constant camping SW... BG's = LOW!! Like 2-3 with all Bgs, honor rate? pff low as fuck for the small ammount of bgs...

yea :< , rly sux :x

True, but still it's fun when you really need to work for your gear ^

True, but still it's fun when you really need to work for your gear ^

Like? how? man.. Nobody wanna go HC's.. and thats the basic lol xD

and rep itanz.. nah i dont feel to spamm quests for rep >.<

and honor system so slow , like wow retail if im right? >.< all got their pvp gear thru voa

Like? how? man.. Nobody wanna go HC's.. and thats the basic lol xD

and rep itanz.. nah i dont feel to spamm quests for rep >.<

and honor system so slow , like wow retail if im right? >.< all got their pvp gear thru voa

That's the point of this awesome server.

All things are like retail!:thumbup:

That's the point of this awesome server.

All things are like retail!:thumbup:

Hmm.. If you log out on Evening on Retail you dont have to wait 2 hours to get on (Stupid Queue's :(. )

On retail you can go on HC with Dungeon Finder, Takes like 3 sec to find grp as A tank , 1-5 min as Healer and 15 min as DPs, here it takes 2h to find a group w/e you are,

anyone on deathwing?

Yes, Name? Faction? :)

Back