• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Money per work[Programing][Scripting][OtClient][Sprites]

Keru

Entrepreneur
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello Ot Community I have different request and I'm looking for quotes on prices and period of time it will take to complete, if you are interested either reply here or on to ask for more information.

***Latest sources

[Logic]

*Attributes
I'm looking to change how skills work right now, and change the sword, club, axe, etc works.
I want to change into something similar to D&D style.
I would like to create something in which all attributes would constitute to the power output of say attack/ability.
Ex.
Blue bow(item/weapon) uses ((STRENGTH/2)+Dexterity) to calculate the damage.
And similar to D&D you gain a fixed amount of attributes points per level, but I want to keep the progression per play time so you can also gain tries same as right now.

*Defense formula
I want to make a meaningful change on how the block and defense work.
Right now the way it works player does not feel rewarded by changing or upgrading armor sets tanks only are tanks because health so they are only meat shields.
I don't want that I want to have better defense formula where players with more armor and higher level can reduce the damage taken and be able to negate incoming damage.
Include a shield bar to players so after certain damage their defense get broken.

*Guilds Improvements
I want to add a system where guilds have level and with level increment more capacity for players to invite.
Need an in-game management where you can put players donation(exp) and window for guild boosts(exp, luck, HP)
If interested more info in Private

*Nodes and Nodes wars
I want to create hunting spots or villas to be capturable/conquistable by guilds, to gain certain bufs and tax, and special access to places.

*Crafting
I'm looking to do a graphic interface to create items where players use an anvil and a window pops up and you can put items in to craft an item.

*Help with gather skills
I need someone who is interested in doing a gathering system a bit more complex and fun.

[Graphics]
*Wood
Need at least 5 different types wood

*Armor set
I want 3 sets that have 3 upgrades
So basically sets that are similar but have changed on upgrades

If interested in any job tell me your price and we can talk.

Last edited:
BUMP
Gather, craft and Wood already taken.
Still looking for help

Last edited:
I did small job for this guy, everything ok. Good contact, fast payment. Recommended.

BUMP.
Also looking for client design/art improvements.

Back