• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ Monster lvl system.

enanthenone

Reaction score
Does anyone have such a system?
I need base to rewrite it or a complete system working with tfs 1.2.

Ps : I'm weak with c ++ just learning

Moved to requests.
Have you tried to code this yourself?
Any issues?

I would probably try to look into creaturescripts before digging into the servers source code. Depending on what you want for monster levels, you might be able to some things in Lua.

I care about the system where each mob comes up with their own randomly generated level that depends on the amount of hp he owns. Deal damage etc. Example: rotworm with 10 lvl has higher stats (hp, dps, etc) than rotworm with 5 and it would be good if higher monster level was more likely to drop x items.

Somewhere I have seen a similar system based on source editing but i cant find it now, that is why I ask c ++ experts.
Before trying to write it myself I am looking for some base - that will help me to write it.

ps : sorry for my bad English :)

i made something like this,
search for "change name of existing monster tfs 1,2"
then make a creaturescript to do this:

if the monster spawn then
creature level 1

if the monster have 1 hour living then
creature level 2
hp + 10%
attack and def values + 10%
speed + 10

if the monster have 2 hour living then
creature level 3
hp + 10%
attack and def values + 10%
speed + 10

etc etc etc

all monsters have X lvl with different stats & drop chance. And all can see their lvl above their name. Something like "Orc [12lvl]."

Back