• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Monsterpack and spellpack for tibia 8.6 based on real tibia.

Thanks a lot for your work i am only using the loot even it got some bugs its still better then the default one, however i always check all the items before i put them in mine files..
So it's also a part of your own fault if you just copy/paste.

5th Februari 2011
Fixed the items issue on the most part of monsters for publical use, there could be a few item ids still, but you have to fix that by yourself.
Remind that I wont give away the current version, because it will be for my Thunderion project. Meaning this version wont have the 8.7 creatures and the latest updates I made.

Last edited:
Fixed the items issue on the most part of monsters for publical use, there could be a few item ids still, but you have to fix that by yourself.
Remind that I wont give away the current version, because it will be for my Thunderion project. Meaning this version wont have the 8.7 creatures and the latest updates I made.

It's February and why don't you just add the 8.7 monsters and fix their looktypes, but don't update the loot? So we at least don't have a console full of errors.

Honestly did you join your team thanks to his pack of monsters, I think that even working with your team your work should be developed.
I think is my ideas that make me not my team makes my ideas.
I believe that if one day you leave your team surely will take place in most other role with the community and greater than your team because more people depend on you today in the community in which his team, think in this BRO
This and my honest opinion.
Signed.: Bullet

Thanks for the reply Bulet. Appreciated. Will be a day, I'll release it, but just not for now. The way ots are now mostly are cipsoft maps and I do not want to support the download-and-run-servers-to-earn money-with. This reason and my team makes me not want to release it yet.
Well if people wants to join my custom project, they can help me my monsterpack beeing online! PM me if you are interested.

Yeap many ppls create a server to got money or another thing but i know few just make for fun and all money who they got on his servers they put in server best pc best net and improve more and more the server to be best i think isnt all do it but each people think at your style ...
See you soon bro
Every thing you need and i can help you msg me :cool:

I have a question does the monsters fe. frost dragons hits correctly in TFS Melee (0-220), since you have done melee attacks based on skill and attack instead of min max;>?

Yes Pietia all melee attacks should be 100% correctly. I tought it was better than min and max.
The formula is: Skills*(Attack*0,05)+(Attack*0,5).

And Bullet if you want to work with me and Zkum into a project, you are more than welcome.

Whats you doing bro i will open a server maybe friday 25/02 ...
With your monster packet mine npc packet and rl map with a lot of edits ... rsrsrsr
But if i can help you in any thing told me im glad to help you bro ... :p

so finally... this monsters(all of them) are 100% correct? or what debugs has to be noticed before having them in my server

Back