• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Monsterpack and spellpack for tibia 8.6 based on real tibia.

This pack seems good, but I'm still concerned about the addon items and stuffs, if they still drop wrong items.
Such as Rotworm's dropping Lion Mane, but well! I'm gonna check the whole thread when I'm home from school. :)

Well I will do it anytime.. I have just done right chances on attacks, meaning monsters are mutch better balanced.
I also fixed 5 spells (thanks to Cykotitan also) and I will take the items.xml from remere to fix the loot, but it will take some time to fix and I am bored right now (it is really a boring job to do).

Well I will do it anytime.. I have just done right chances on attacks, meaning monsters are mutch better balanced.
I also fixed 5 spells (thanks to Cykotitan also) and I will take the items.xml from remere to fix the loot, but it will take some time to fix and I am bored right now (it is really a boring job to do).

Take it items.xml from 0.4_SVN!

Thanks for that link Exedion, i'm sure a lot of people are awaiting this monster pack with the correct items. The default monsters for TFS are so broken that this would help everyone. I've began to manually copy/fix the loot on some major monsters but it's taking too long. If you arnt going to update this pack, consider releasing the sources of the program and allow us to create a perfect monster pack.

No problem devianceone, me too waiting this monster pack! gogo sentielo!

You don't have monsters like:
Lizard Noble
Lizard Tunnel Guard
Lizard Magistratus
Zumtah
Chartan
Ezean
Rebel
A sleeping dragon
Awareness of the Emperor

If you can fix those monster then your package is full 8.6:p

Doesnt work for TFS 0.4 !!
The loot and corpse are buged =s

Sentielo, could you update us on how your work is going? I'm curious! Btw grea idea, just too bad you used the wrong items file :/

Back