• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Monsterpack and spellpack for tibia 8.6 based on real tibia.

Hye guys monsterpack its all okey?..
WeLL WHEN i mean all means if it works correctly, i dont expect it to be perfect

Sentielo I can help you in new pack-monsters 8.7 . I can do in items decay corpses,msg to me

Package still uses my parser for the loot (real tibia statistics) :p. I think this package will be kept a bit "behind" because it's used in Thunderion. But I can inform you that future releases will contain parses using the normal items.xml ids and not the special once.

heey i put spells and i got errors

look

[18/01/2011 17:46:49] [Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Unknown attribute type - attack. (data/monster/Bosses Quests/azerus1.xml)
[18/01/2011 17:46:49] [Error - Monsters::deserializeSpell] Pythius The Rotten - Unknown spell name: pythius curse
[18/01/2011 17:46:49] [Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cant load spell. (data/monster/Bosses/pythius the rotten.xml)
[18/01/2011 17:46:49] [Error - Monsters::deserializeSpell] Pythius The Rotten - Unknown spell name: pythius summon
[18/01/2011 17:46:49] [Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cant load spell. (data/monster/Bosses/pythius the rotten.xml)

I can not download this because i do not have a premium acc. on MegaUp...... But i do need a monster pack... My server is missing many monsters.... DAMN TFS!!! How could they forget Grims? Fail?!

Package still uses my parser for the loot (real tibia statistics) :p. I think this package will be kept a bit "behind" because it's used in Thunderion. But I can inform you that future releases will contain parses using the normal items.xml ids and not the special once.

So, these monsters are not recommended to use?

I can not download this because i do not have a premium acc. on MegaUp...... But i do need a monster pack... My server is missing many monsters.... DAMN TFS!!! How could they forget Grims? Fail?!
just wait 45 seconds and u can download it?

So, these monsters are not recommended to use?
i think all 10k + ids are wrong. its kinda ok to use though

@zkum,

Okay well, I changed it all and posted it on the premium boards, but JDB starts laughing at me, so I'm keeping them to myself

Lions mane from Rotworms \o/

Dead draken master from Orc Shaman \o/

He won't update it because they are using it for their "real map project." Selfish. You'll just have to make your own, which is time consuming...but worth it in the end. I'd be surprised if he updated it, but I doubt he will.

why is it selfish? it is hard work to track all monster like real tibia, formular, sprites, speed, loot etc.

When you start something and tell people you'll update, you finish it.

Last edited:
Oké well after seeiing the last pages of replies, I can inform you guys that I will fix it soon for you guys, but not right now.
I first want to use and to test it on Thunderion. After that I have to ask to Stian and to Barker if they want me to share them with you.
I feel sorry that some of you guys thinks I am selfish. It's not meant to be like that, but I want to make profit (not meant in cash) of my own monsterpack before releasing it + I don't want the team to be mad at me.

Hope I informed you guys enough now.

Edit: I want to let you guys know one thing. If you got a own low custom project, than I will directly make this pack avaible to use for your project.

Back