• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Monsterpack and spellpack for tibia 8.6 based on real tibia.

Sentielo

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
I am from Holland, where the fack you from :)
Hello guys,

Today I desided that I would like to share my monsterpack which I started working at like a half year ago. I also want to say that it wouldn't have been like this, without a great programme Stian made for me to track loot from tibia stats! Also Piotrek1447 and some others helped me alot with tracking the speed/paralyze power and haste of monsters. Finally, I would like to thank Barker, who is the hoster of Thunderion, to let me test my monsterpack on his server.

In this monsterpack you can find:
Code:
[-] Real tibia loot (+ 0.5% lootchange on every item). 
[x] Monster attacks.
[x] Monster defenses.
[x] Resistances. 
[x] Immunities.
[x] Right hitpoints and experience points.
[x] Summon, convince and illusionable.
[x] Addon items are easier to obtain (items x3).

[] Speed (a few monsters are done).
[] Sounds (a few folders are done).
[] Defenses (don't know how to fix that).

Last update
Code:
* Added the Pythius spells.
* Fixed monster bugs on Flamingo, Deadeye Devious, The Imperor and Azerus(1,2,3).
* Changed the Demon name into Demon (Goblin). Meaning Demons, wont be Demon (Goblins) now.
Special thank to Dankoo and Keiro for the bug reports and fixes.

-Keep in mind please that I do not have a project to test if the update to the newest loot.xml has made the pack bug free. If it is bugged, it should be nice if anybody could invite me to his OT, to test it.
-Secondly if you noticed any bug or missing monsters or w/e, please send me a private message or feel free to post at this thread.
-The third point is that I still need players to track monster speeds. This is a wordfile with the current researches. Be a thrustable person, don't lie about the speed! If I notice that, I will stop working on this package, meaning you will ruin it for everybody.
-Finally, I did this for the community, so also for YOU, so do not flame me if there is anything wrong or missing.

Also I want to share my spellpack, which should be based on real tibia. Anyways, I think there might be some bugs at the skill-based spells. Hope people can fix it. Here you can download the spellpack from. It is based on tibia-stats, by the way.

Yours,
Sentielo

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing man, you are doing a good work, keep updating please

lol I was about to comply here about missing Beholders

But they've changed name to bonelord, I didn't know that

Looks an awesome job, I'll edit this post after some testing

Gratz

rep+

nice one, ill post here some erroes i got.
PHP:
[25/09/2010 22:19:15] [Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cannot load monster (Flamingo) file (data/monster/Animals/flamingo.xml).
[25/09/2010 22:19:15] Line: 23, Info: Extra content at the end of the document

[25/09/2010 22:19:15] [Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cannot load monster (Deadeye Devious) file (data/monster/Bosses/deadeye devious.xml).
[25/09/2010 22:19:15] Line: 39, Info: xmlParseEntityRef: no name

[25/09/2010 22:19:15] [Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cannot load monster (The Imperor) file (data/monster/Bosses/the imperor.xml).
[25/09/2010 22:19:15] Line: 88, Info: Premature end of data in tag monster line 2

[25/09/2010 22:19:15] [Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cannot load monster (Azerus) file (data/monster/Bosses Quests/azerus.xml).
[25/09/2010 22:19:15] Line: 64, Info: Premature end of data in tag monster line 2

[25/09/2010 22:19:15] [Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cannot load monster (Azerus1) file (data/monster/Bosses Quests/azerus1.xml).
[25/09/2010 22:19:15] Line: 64, Info: Premature end of data in tag monster line 2

[25/09/2010 22:19:15] [Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cannot load monster (Azerus2) file (data/monster/Bosses Quests/azerus2.xml).

[25/09/2010 22:19:16] [Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cannot load monster (Azerus3) file (data/monster/Bosses Quests/azerus3.xml).
[25/09/2010 22:19:16] Line: 67, Info: Premature end of data in tag monster line 2

[25/09/2010 22:19:16] [Error - Monsters::deserializeSpell] Pythius The Rotten - Unknown spell name: pythius curse
[25/09/2010 22:19:16] [Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cant load spell. (data/monster/Bosses/pythius the rotten.xml)
[25/09/2010 22:19:16] [Error - Monsters::deserializeSpell] Pythius The Rotten - Unknown spell name: pythius summon
[25/09/2010 22:19:16] [Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cant load spell. (data/monster/Bosses/pythius the rotten.xml)
[25/09/2010 22:19:16] [Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cannot load monster (Demon) file (data/monster/Event/goblin.xml).
[25/09/2010 22:19:16] Line: 49, Info: Premature end of data in tag monster line 2

i just deleted the lines that laods those monsters cuz i wont use them ;P they sucks, but well just leting u know, nice pack :) thaks you

edit: just tested some criatures

frost dragon doesnt shoot spells almost....wave etc....i could stan enxt to him for a lot of seconds without getting killed in alvl 100 mage, wihotuh shield.

same goes for dl.. also i soled demon without shield in lvl 100 ms :s

sucks =( anyways thans you....ill try to improve it

Last edited:
Excellent pack, I've edited the post after the little bugs I've related were fixed.

Last edited:
Guys, just to let you know, I fixed alot of things after I did quit on Thunderion.
I have never had the spells of the monsters, so I believe I have to remake them or so.
Right now, I aint got a server where I can test my monsters on, so I have to do it with this thread..
Also do not blame me for the errors, because I said it in the first post on this thread I believe, but I will fix them as fast as possible.

Finally I want to thank the fact that there are people like Dankoo and Keiro, which are helping me to solve bugs like this.. because they are easy to fix.
JDB if you do not like it, than don't use it, but I doubt you will get a monsterpack like this within a month.

Edit: I already fixed the bugs Dankoo and Keiro posted, but got one question. What do you guys want me to do with Azerus? Let it be as it is right now, or just make one Azerus.xml file!

I will also add the pythius curse and summon by the way.. and let monster cast the spells faster =).

Second Edit: New download link avaible + a changelog added.

Last edited:
ur other thread about speeds is finished? all those speeds ugot are implemented in this pack?

Back