• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Monsterpack and spellpack for tibia 8.6 based on real tibia.

Good luck updating it Sentielo!

It'll be worth it.

I thought the loots were made by a program

if you have to do it monster by monster, man, let's share the files so ppl can help and do it without abusing anyone lol

It has indeed been made by a programme, but still I had to add all items to the programme and I had to do some of the manual. Don't think that I just used the programme, without doing anything by myself please. The programme has been made by Stian and I can't share it untill he tells me I am able to do. Else I won't ofcause. Finally, I think I'll update the loot at the newest SVN than, if everybody will have the same items.xml than. I don't want to do it 3 times on 200+ monsters. Mayby, I can ask if Barker is able to share his items.xml, it's the best one I have seen so far.

And MraZ.. I told in the first post that there is something wrong with the melee based attacks, further it is as I want it to be.

Great, but just to know...

How much time u think it will take for it to be ready? :]

Another thing, what's that about the melee dmg bug? Bugged to more or less dmg?

thx ;]

PS: If there's anything we can do to help you, just ask here *-*

see u

It is easy to fix I think, because I can get those wrong spell formulas from cykotitan.
If there is a public items.xml, it will cost me just a few days (because it's boring to do it in one day).
I just need monsters to search for the right monster speed, that's all =).

Sentinelo, are you getting a working items.xml ? with correct corpses?

When do you release the correct corpses from Drakens and Lizards?

If you have an correct Items, please send it to my pvt message, and then i edit myself the monsters..

Thanks.

man, is a good pack but, have so much errors in loots..

:S

Ghoul, Rotworm, Hydra.. .. :S
The loots are corrects but the Ids of loot are wrong.

I think you use an wrong items.xml

I'm using and testing with 0.4Dev rev 3884 - 8.6 protocol.

Last edited:
Congratulations for work

btw, you should fix the Water Elemental's loot :)

Last edited:
monstersmonstersmonsters *-*

gogo santielo, update it '-'

I'm just waiting for this to be released so I can open my sv to the public hoho

I'm waiting a fix for the IDs problems. You can use the items.xml from Remere's map editor, it's perfect.

you have a nice monsters, loot, attacks but fix it please...
also, its all spells 100% like RL? works perfect?

The weakness of the monsters are inverted, for example:
Bog raider in RL is weak to fire, in yours it is strong against fire.

Last edited:
Back