• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Monsterpack and spellpack for tibia 8.6 based on real tibia.

There are problems with just about every monster that drops things.

Example:
Cyclops dropped Frost Giant Furs instead of Cyclops toes.
Many, many, more errors in other monsters. I'm still finding them.

Yeah, all the creature products past 8.54 seem to be bugged (the ID is one higher than it should, or one lower, I can't remember), and all of the new 8.6+ monsters (Lizards/Drakens) have incorrect corpses. There are also loot issues with ghastly dragons (dropping dead draken spellweavers). Besides that, great monster pack, hope it gets updated!

Red

@ Red
Fuck fuck fuck fuck! I tought I fixed that all.. how the hell is this possible afff. I think I have been fixing it with another wrong items.xml..
Believe I got to make a localhost to fix it. Hope I can make time during this week. Thank you guys for the reports, unfortunately..

Yeah it would be nice if you could fix this with 0.3.6pl1 because 0.4 is not officially released. Don't get too ahead of yourself.

Anyway, it's a nice pack...waiting for the fix!

I have no idea, probably. You don't test them?

That items.xml is different that the 8.57. Still has the item id problem.

crap, gotta do an school work about Gyroscope, I'm studying aircraft maitenance, just got back from an exam and gotta do more work ¬¬"

so, anyway, the point is... I can't test right now, but it seems that only items with ID like 10000+ are bugged (I just guess, I think it's something around 10k), so, the items.xml I've recommended is from 8.6, have many things and is pretty complete, I think Santielo could make loots based on this :]

some tests...

rotworm

<item id="10608" chance="10525" /><!-- lump of dirt --> (wrong, actually this is a lion mane)
<item id="10609" chance="10525" /><!-- lump of dirt --> (correct)

trolls:

<item id="10605" chance="3650" /><!-- bunch of troll hair --> (wrong)
<item id="10606" chance="3650" /><!-- bunch of troll hair --> (correct)

nightmare

<item id="11229" chance="10425" /><!-- scythe leg --> (correct)

juggernaut

<item id="9810" chance="9725" /><!-- rusty armor --> (correct)

elf arcanist

<item id="12421" chance="10650" /><!-- elven astral observer --> (correct)
<item id="10552" chance="9925" /><!-- elvish talisman --> (correct)

lol I'm just taking random monsters to see unusual loot drops, and specify an id range of bug, so it can be fixed... around 10.000 there's some bugged items, -1 ID than it should, but as "elvish talisman" from arcanist is correct, don't know if we can specify an range of bugged ids

run the program with that .xml I've posted :]

-- edit --

just found out something interesting

troll:

<item id="10606" chance="1275" /><!-- bunch of troll hair --> (default is correct)

troll champion:

<item id="10605" chance="1275" /><!-- bunch of troll hair --> (default is incorrect, for same item)

10K+ or 11k+ is bugged :) for true , with some itemID need +/- 1, another +/- and etc etc too much..

Santielo, could you please please please make a version with this items.xml?

items zip

this is a very good items.xml, and I'm using it.. some items are like 6 id+, 1 + or -, if you run with this items.xml would be perfect *-*

thanks

Sentielo

this items.xml is a commom items.xml, I use it with remere's, but it's more complete, with zao items etc

I don't know if it's the MOST used, but I use it with rme 8.6, I've posted it at donators area and ppl liked it, those item ids is pretty commom to most servers

this items.xml is based on latest donator REV, and I've edited it adding zao items, it probably will be at next rev of tfs, it's being discussed on donator area

I think it's a good items.xml option for everyone.

Back