• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Monster Monsters 9.6

Bug Report

Gnome (male and female)
Corpse:
18:14 You see a dead askarak demon (Vol:8).
ItemID: [13963].
DecayTo: [13964].

GNOME ERROR.jpg

Enslaved Dwarf
Corpse:
18:26 You see a dead askarak demon (Vol:8).
ItemID: [13963].
DecayTo: [13964].

SLAVE DWARF ERROR.jpg

Grave Robber

Look: http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Grave_Robber

SLAVE DWARF ERROR.jpg

Last edited:
except these three ...
forgot to delete monsters including deeplings.
Soon I'll post the 9.4 and the npcs at the moment I'm packing my server.

except these three ...
forgot to delete monsters including deeplings.
Soon I'll post the 9.4 and the npcs at the moment I'm packing my server.

u should first fix bugs in 9.6 monsters before you will make 9.4

I have the full and concerted monsters 9.4 and 9.6 lack a few things in hits, he put these three ai bug as I had not deleted I do not use them on my map.
So I ja 9.6 fixes the post here along with the 9.4 and the npcs.

Loot is 100% based on what? The loot in these monster files isn't even close to the statistics collected on tibiawiki. You're missing tons of items and the drop rates seem to be totally random.

Nice to see that you're contributing, but it's not good to mislead people.

how i Insert them ? :eek: i put the xml files with monsters name in the data/monster folder, but then where i put the svn folder?

edit: got it working (i think), but there are some missing monsters for me :)

Spidris Elite
Swarmer
Insectoid Workers
Furious Troll
Jellyfish
Troll Legionaire
Fish
Deepling Warrior
Deepling Spellsinger
Deepling Guard
Askarak Demon

doesnt exist in here

Last edited:
The loots are not 100%? I is not fooling anyone to what the monster drops depends on their stages of loot, on my server and it is so rare to drop, there will depend on its stages, as already said this is not the hits 100% ...
and I have not posted the deepling.

- - - Updated - - -

And there are people who post monsters with attacks
<attribute key="shootEffect" value="throwingknife"/>
and only, since the loots of my monsters are wrong and put arranges al.

You can say whatever u want but "azzkaban" is best monster creator.!!!!!!

The loots are not 100%? I is not fooling anyone to what the monster drops depends on their stages of loot, on my server and it is so rare to drop, there will depend on its stages, as already said this is not the hits 100% ...
and I have not posted the deepling.

- - - Updated - - -

And there are people who post monsters with attacks
<attribute key="shootEffect" value="throwingknife"/>
and only, since the loots of my monsters are wrong and put arranges al.

The base loot drop should be the same as global Tibia, then hosters can adjust rate of all loot.

3x loot should mean 3x global Tibia loot, not 3x whatever random values are used in the monster files. That's why all of the monsterpacks around here are terrible, all loot is way too easy and players don't have to think about what they hunt in order to profit well on hunts.

each arranges the way you want I already sent what monsters drop the chances that they solve, in my server's hard not random drop and I do not know what they want and apparently you guys want everything perfect in the hand and almost nobody fais this, I did to help, of course not 100% but is already something and better than several monsterpack around, not for nothing but if not like I can do anything, is not the same thing as an area of trackiar global and exits equal 100%.

Monsters: 9.6 re-uploaded
Link Mediafire: Monsters 9.60.rar
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

file re-laid to download and added npcs 9.6.
The NPCs are not all there and are not 100% Ex: Commander stone I have the task system will provide no further for now.

Npcs Link Mediafire: Npcs 9.6.rar

I do not know why but not able to edit the post I put then I'll post here.

- - - Updated - - -

looktype is 100%

Npcs missing Gnominciascreenshot_2012-12-16-21-18-16.jpg

Edit: I imported monsters and npcs and noticed tht this one npc is mising not sure about any others if i see any more missing il post!
Please upload npc. Rep++ For release tho! Thanks alot i needed these for my server was the only monsters/npcs missing!

Back