• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MoonLight Online Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
So any of you beta testers (More than one would be good) Wanna help me with making the Full Server Guide? Will Include spells system, soul orbs, quests etc.
You will receive 10$ Donation cash on full release for your work.

i want moist, but i have some error, my account from firrst teaser aint existing, speak to me asap on msn

2zstb2d.png

Haha, he is trapped =/

*The house NE from tarantulas is bugged. Can go in but not out
*the stairs to GS are bugged
*the stairs to general murius are bugged
*lightning spells are too weak(especially chain lightn. lvl 2)
*the orbs shouldn't be droppable. Died and lost em 2 times - hate this
*also now u can trade orbs. U can just make new chars all the time and pass the orbs? xD
*u can hit players below protect lvl with fire aura or this suicide spell? :/
*is there any different kind of quests instead of "kill [insert number here] [insert monstername here]"? =P
*the boat at birchville(smthing) shouldnt have the same town in selection. Why would you use boat to travel from birchville to birchville and pay 50gp for it?
*the borders in 2nd town(where the spell guy is) are fcked up xd
*the hole south from boat in 2nd town doesnt work
*the doors at mino mages and drag hatchlings are locked(should be?cuz theres no key)

btw:
^^
10320515.png

Last edited:
So any of you beta testers (More than one would be good) Wanna help me with making the Full Server Guide? Will Include spells system, soul orbs, quests etc.
You will receive 10$ Donation cash on full release for your work.

I'm down.

Edit:
*The house NE from tarantulas is bugged. Can go in but not out
*the stairs to GS are bugged
*the stairs to general murius are bugged
*lightning spells are too weak(especially chain lightn. lvl 2)
*the orbs shouldn't be droppable. Died and lost em 2 times - hate this
*also now u can trade orbs. U can just make new chars all the time and pass the orbs? xD
*u can hit players below protect lvl with fire aura or this suicide spell? :/
*is there any different kind of quests instead of "kill [insert number here] [insert monstername here]"? =P
*the boat at birchville(smthing) shouldnt have the same town in selection. Why would you use boat to travel from birchville to birchville and pay 50gp for it?
*the borders in 2nd town(where the spell guy is) are fcked up xd
*the hole south from boat in 2nd town doesnt work
*the doors at mino mages and drag hatchlings are locked(should be?cuz theres no key)

There are missions where you have to go mine some enchanting rubies. :p

Last edited:
Name: Joseph
Otland Username: Joseph15

5x, o.0

When are you opening the next city?
I have lost intrest i die too much :/
all orbs gone

Last edited:
Another Bug : Great Frost Blast Is Worser Than Frost Blast.
And After I Buyed "Exura Gran" then if i say healing he say same thing :eek:

Next beta patch goes up tomorrow :) gunna have lvl 30-50 area open, thanks for all the bugs notes! theyve all been fixed and will be good in beta patch 2 :)

Awesome noob guide made by dezastrous

Beginners guide

As you may or may not see you get to choose a pet, the choice stands between either a defensive or a lucky pet.​
Pets -
Dog +10% lootluck - can be found in the left chest.
Badger +10% defense - can be found in the right chest.
Remeber you may only choose one of the pets, so make sure you choose wisely.

Once you have choosen your pet you should head on and find the npc Chieftain Ruair, once you have found him ask him about mission, make sure you say yes after you've said mission.
This is how you get to him, the black circle is where you begin, the brown path shows the way. -

He asks you to kill 10 goblins, this might be hard if you are still level 1. Therefor if you are still level one i highly recommend that you go down the sewers first, get level 3-4 then head to the goblins. The sewers are located just a littlebit west of where you found Chieftain Ruair.
Once you have gained a few levels you should head back up, once up you should start walking north, to the gate. Go over the bridge/gate and walk northwest, here. -

Go down the ruins, there should be several goblins just below the stairs. Incase there aren't any, head further in and you shall find a ladder, down the ladder there's alot of goblins. When you've killed all 10 goblins, should look like this. -

Head back to Chieftain Ruair, report your mission done and he will reward you.

Your reward will contain something called a soul orb, these orbs are used to purchase spells. You now have a choice either to do another mission(recomended, the orbs are insanly valueble and you should try to get as many as possible. The more you have the better spells you can purchase.) or level normally. You need level 10 to leave this place.

In the building just north of the one im currently standing in is where you buy spells, the spells system is very unique here. It has 13 branches off spells. -

Trapping -This branch is used to trap enimies.
Demonic -This works somewhat like a curse.
Nova -Fire based spells, deals alot of damage.
Healing -Ye well, you know what this means.
Defensive -Spells such that could grant you extra shielding, armor, hp etc..
Buffing -Buffing, spells that grants you and your party extra attributes for a while.
Frost -Slows the enemy, somewhat like a paralyze(not that hard obviously).
Morphing -Makes you look like a monster, meanwhile you are in a monsterform you gain extra strenght, intellect(magic level) etc..
Shock -Electricity, does proper damage.
Brute Strenght -This branch gives you a huge amount of strenght for a short time.
Supportive Healing -Best way of supporting if you play with a group, a group healer is never bad. They heal alot and will keep everyone alive.
Focused Aim -As it says, focused aim. It gives you extra distance abilities which makes you hit harder or have higher hitchance etc...
Light -Light, who isn't scared off the dark?
These are the 13 spellbranches, very simply discribed. You may have them all but i personally recommend keeping to a few(1-3). The higher level you get in each branch the better the spells get. Leveling them all will cost alot and will result in you not having to many soul orbs left.

Once you have reached level 10 you should walk west from the temple(where you first logged in). -

Hoped that helped you all,
Sincerely,
Moonlight Staff

Its from custom client, I already fixed, next time i put server down and up itll be fixed

Hey Im curious to know what is this. (The black SQM, it makes a bad design :))

help4i.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back