• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MoonLight Online Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
gothead, i said on otfans, otfans is mine area of work ^^

Anyway about orbs etc. i have to say daaaamn, so many opportunites <3 i will be able to make dps mage with mass heal spells or dmg mage with some buffins spells or jeeez so many ways to choose if my suspicions are right, we will be able to make everything we want and this realize me one funny thing i can make and its ue+mass heal :D

Last edited:
gothead, i said on otfans, otfans is mine area of work ^^

Anyway about orbs etc. i have to say daaaamn, so many opportunites <3 i will be able to make dps mage with mass heal spells or dmg mage with some buffins spells or jeeez so many ways to choose if my suspicions are right, we will be able to make everything we want and this realize me one funny thing i can make and its ue+mass heal :D

I think you choose between a sort of sorcerer and druid, or not?!

Nope, Theres just mage, warrior, ranger, then you customize it.

Name: Cesar
Otland Username: Cesar10
*Extra :p
Forsaken Name: Erza Scarlet

Rate You Like: x5 :D

Well I Liked Forsaken Lets See This One C:

Imagine the first letter of every sentence in the storyline meant a secret message? lets see..

The
United
Brotherhood
Yield
Intelligence
Hats
That
Break
Land
United
Since
World
Opposed

/\ FAIL

@Up: Lol dude, someones bored? haha
Btw just to post that I'd like x5 exp rate.

Yes, yes I am. Family reunion, managed to escape to upstairs and found a computer lol

Prest

This is exactly what it means. :p ^^
Imagine the first letter of every sentence in the storyline meant a secret message? lets see..

The
United
Brotherhood
Yield
Intelligence
Hats
That
Break
Land
United
Since
World
Opposed

/\ FAIL

Name: Robin
Otland Username: Silverz

Desired exp-rate: 3x

Name: The master
Otland Username: Snach

Quests: 380
kkk? how long time did this take?

I WANNA BE ON TESTERS ):

COM'ON! :p!

PLOX! :p

Erza Scarlet [Ingame]

Added last 5 people, make sure your names on the list, if not you didnt make the cut.

Rookgaard teaser will be going online in 1-3 days, will be pming all of you.

Congratulations to all who made the list.

~Moist

can't wait till december \o/ :) anywayyy moist where is spells list? i cant wait to see how many opportunites i can choose from <3

can't wait till december \o/ :) anywayyy moist where is spells list? i cant wait to see how many opportunites i can choose from <3
More information such as spell-list will posted later on:) But I can tell you this far, way to many opportunities >;D
This will be a server people have never seen before.

best thing that moist would do is: spell list + screenshots of spells in use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back