• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MoonLight Online Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prest says:
its friday here
how many hours till rookgard?

Nick says:
waiting on znote

Update: me and znote are currently adding the files to dedicated, purchasing new domain name, setting up new website files, then its up, will be pming you guys on OTland on launch.

Okay, btw is rook release only for beta testers?

Remember it was schedualed 12pm (Noon) Pacific time (2+ hours from now) So if its on earlier be happy ^^

Sounds nice. :)

Pet and Mount reminds me of WoW.

Gathering and lumberjacking would be like runescape?

I almost got to test it out to see how well it is implanted. Because it gives your server a very good unique edge that few other servers got :)

Means so much to hear that from you Stian! Thanks :) And ya thats basicly what i strive for, to stay 1 step ahead of most servers out there :)

If you think those things are unique, wait to see the spell system :) Already complete but not releasing info about it until todays teaser is over :)

Candelas plz screw off, im sick of you saying stuff in all my threads, i still dont know who you are, but no mounts were not stolen, pm devianceone, me and him made the scripts for it 100%. First try how the mount system works, then tell me one server that has the same system. Thank you.

yeh from its description, spells systems sonds kinda like taken from diablo or for example titan quest.

LAUNCH IT

Ever play fable? I made it based off the fable spell system
yeh from its description, spells systems sonds kinda like taken from diablo or for example titan quest.

LAUNCH IT

U nigs wanna know what was stolen? Your damn sense, and I think it was given to a Madagascar hissing cockroach cause they're smarter than most people on here. WoW and Diablo and w/e other crap game u mention was not the first to have any of their crap either...maybe the first game you played, but def not the first game(s)...

played, first one, but it was so long ago that i dont remember really how it was, but remember some spells like this saint cricle around hero what pwned all (my fav spell)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back