• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MoonLight Online Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
This project was my dream mixed with Madisons dreams, and shes a fable nut, you'll notice alot of the server will remind you of fable things, like the law system etc.
All this talk about fable makes me regret not signing up for beta xD

Red Dragon Mount
currentdragon23.jpg

looks like
Well this took me a while, but I added the colors to the dragon mount :)
mount2.png

mount1.png

yah not stolen for sure lol

You havnt seen mine have you?
Once you see mine then comment.
Its sad how stupid some people on otland are but sometimes just gotta give some people more time to understand simple concepts
Oh btw, if you knew how custom outfits worked, you cant simply steal a mount from a single picture, you need 12 angles + 12 color effects, so its impossible to steal these, sure you could steal one angle, but would still have to remake the other 11. Please use your head before you speak

Ty for posting mine Prest
And ya server should be ready to go up in an hour or so, just gotta go get groceries while znote sets up the ports etc.

lawl this serv makes me horny as hell, avout fable story, think that will be quest like: save blind little girl from pirates hands

Does your mounts look like Zeelex? :(. I just think that it looks ugly when the foot goes right trough the wing. Also, if it have wings, it needs to be able to fly.

EXP should be 1x, so you can enjoy it longer.

looks like a bunch of people are just chillin in the thread...waiting... :p

im confused didn't she say within the hour of so? whos got the lowdown?

Oy wtf it's gonna go online today? ^^
On 1st post it says "Official Beta Release Date: December 3rd 2010"

i wish moonlight had a website i could browse around in while i waited. right now im going through my taxes lol

Im playing this server that i made a pally and like i joined this guild and it was hunted so they killed me and i made a bet with the guy that killed me that i will get to his level and kill him and he said i bet u 300cc that you wont. SO i made another char and befriended him and he gave me free items and now im almost his level getting ready to kill him :p. HAHAhAHa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back