• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MoonLight Online Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
the ot isnt going up, beta testers will get a chance to log into rookgard -.-

Hey guys, slight custom client issues, the guy who put my sprites in my custom spr for me screwed up bigtime and hes no where to be found, if you guys know anyone who would like to help im paying very well <3

no someone who knows how to add outfits + monsters

well thats dissapointing...but what can a person do. keep at it :p

it was always normal that every VERY GOOD SERVER got some maintenances or errors at the day of beta/releasing

Ok it wont be going up today, custom client is no good, Necroxia failed us hard, i even paid him for it and it doesnt work for shit, got another person making a new one, ill keep you guys updated, going to sleep now, Night all <3

/fail 2 all ur plans! Time to get rdy to meet up with my cuz...ttyl ppl

GL MG stay solid

I think I got a working tool that extract all sprits into a folder (.bmp) with cid = name. Adding new files (etc 99999.bmp) will add a new cid with id = 99999. But it doesn't do anything other then that. Mostly useful for replacing sprits. Can send if you need that kind of system.

Me and madison working on it, 2am here, dedicated right? gimme that ^^. Client 70% fixed, i will be refunding the money i sent necroxia,
@candelas, i could do it, i simply dont have time for custom client stuff, so i pay someone to help, meet the business world <3 sometimes to get stuff done, you need outside help, i believe thats what the job section is for?

Ya i wont, 3:30 am here, been working hard, custom client 90% done :D

Hey guys ima give you all an update

Everything: 90% ^.-
Itll go up today just debating when is best time, i think more will be on in 1-2 hours

Good, I just woke up, and had my breakfast, nothing will interrupt me.

Ok guys 99% ready, only one npc needs fixing (an important one) once its fixed beta goes up, i pmd cyko if he has time to help me with it

Update:
Everythings complete, Znote is uploading to dedicated now, in 5 minutes we will know if it goes live or a couple more fixes, but its 100% perfect on uniform :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back