• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua [Movements] Firewalker and Magma Boots

FabianoBN

l|¬¬"|l
Reaction score
could you tell me how to solve the error of firewalker boots and magma boots
because each is with 90% less damage from fire attack!
Being that it is only with tile fire field.

- - - Updated - - -

bump@

I think he means he wants 90% fire protection on those boots, well if its that, go to item.xml and CTRL+F -> magma boot
and Add this line to the boots.

<attribute key="absorbPercentFire" value="90"/>

It can be done by movement script. Check if player has boots on and then hit him by 2 fire damage, else 20 fire damage.

This?:

Lua:
local condition = {}
for i = 1, 4 do
	table.insert(condition, createConditionObject(CONDITION_FIRE))
	addDamageCondition(condition[i], 1, 0, -(i == 1 and 20 or i==2 and 2 or i == 3 and 10 or i == 4 and 1))
	addDamageCondition(condition[i], isInArray({1,3},i)==TRUE and 7 or 2, 9000, -(isInArray({1,3},i)==TRUE and 10 or 1))
end

function onStepIn(cid, item, position, fromPosition)
	if isPlayer(cid) == FALSE or getPlayerFlagValue(cid, PlayerFlag_CannotBeAttacked) == FALSE then
		return doRemoveCondition(cid, CONDITION_FIRE), doAddCondition(cid, isInArray({1487,1492},item.itemid) == TRUE and condition[isPlayer(cid) == TRUE and getPlayerSlotItem(cid, CONST_SLOT_FEET).itemid == 9932 and 2 or 1] or condition[isPlayer(cid) == TRUE and getPlayerSlotItem(cid, CONST_SLOT_FEET).itemid == 9932 and 4 or 3])
	else
		doSendMagicEffect(position, CONST_ME_POFF)
	end
end

This?:

Lua:
local condition = {}
for i = 1, 4 do
	table.insert(condition, createConditionObject(CONDITION_FIRE))
	addDamageCondition(condition[i], 1, 0, -(i == 1 and 20 or i==2 and 2 or i == 3 and 10 or i == 4 and 1))
	addDamageCondition(condition[i], isInArray({1,3},i)==TRUE and 7 or 2, 9000, -(isInArray({1,3},i)==TRUE and 10 or 1))
end

function onStepIn(cid, item, position, fromPosition)
	if isPlayer(cid) == FALSE or getPlayerFlagValue(cid, PlayerFlag_CannotBeAttacked) == FALSE then
		return doRemoveCondition(cid, CONDITION_FIRE), doAddCondition(cid, isInArray({1487,1492},item.itemid) == TRUE and condition[isPlayer(cid) == TRUE and getPlayerSlotItem(cid, CONST_SLOT_FEET).itemid == 9932 and 2 or 1] or condition[isPlayer(cid) == TRUE and getPlayerSlotItem(cid, CONST_SLOT_FEET).itemid == 9932 and 4 or 3])
	else
		doSendMagicEffect(position, CONST_ME_POFF)
	end
end

Well i dont know. If i knew how to solve it i would XD that is a script made by Cykotitan.

Back