• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mr Bad's Proposal thread.

Souldrainer

Radonia~
Reaction score
In here I will take the proposals from players concerning the gameworld into consideration aswell as have a list of what I am Currently doing and whats to be done in the close future.

Post away!
(I WILL REMOVE POSTS THAT ARE OF-TOPIC OR ALREADY IN THE LIST)

Done:
  • Technomancer quest III
  • Quest in Khuz-Dhul
  • Item selling quest
  • Cyclops in Khuz-Dhul
  • Remake of the Orc fortress
  • Big dragon spawn
  • Big bear and Wolf spawns
  • Mapping the new world
  • Demons

Working on:
  • Arena (Svargrondish)
  • Warlocks
  • All addon scripts added to NPC
  • Remake of NPC replies

On the go:
  • Bigger goblins
  • Vocation balancing

Taken into consideration:
  • Heroes (NW)

Last edited:
I think its balanced nicely right now, yeah I do agree that UHs dont heal as much as they normally do in tibia. But just the same Sorc does more damage but Im not complaining really, a knight can take a sorc and a sorc can take a knight. Example, firewave only costs 80 mana to cast and it does alot of damage when spammed. Knights just Melee and heal, its all a pvp battle if you ask me.

Ok, I'm really tired of hearing this.

I'm a level 72 MS, and yes, I can do a crapload of damage with UE. HOWEVER! Any knight over level 55 has a very good chance of surviving, and can UH while I'm still exhausted. Keeping in mind that Radonia has increased the cost of UE from 800 mana to 1200 mana, if I cast UE and you don't die I'm pretty well screwed.

Alternatives to UH are exura (which heals a vast amount more than on regular tibia) and life fluids. In fact, I happen to know a close friend of mine hunts DLs and uses only 1 bp or so a day at the most, because they buy mana fluids for exura.
lol.. ue takes 1200 mana on tibia to..

and if you make an ue on a level 55 knight and then shoot an sd hes dead

more so need more intricate dungoens not these little dinky holes that are cleared in 5 mins

a knight lvl 70(me, 1100hp) has to uh after every sd made by 72 sorc, cuz if he dont ue ad hes dead, a lvl 55 knight would die after just 1 ue. And a knight is not dead, if u didnt kill me with ue, u can outrun easily same lvl non mage character and refill ur mana.

I tried today to hunt with mana fluids + exura, ad i must admit, its a lot cheaper, but thats not the way a knight should heal, hes not a mage afterall... Magic on knight is supposed to be used for haste, light, heal poison, levitate and other stuff, not to hunt with... I still think Radonia's staff should increase hp amount, healed by uhs, and no1 will change my opinion. Cuz i died today, simply bcauze DL does more dmg with wave+melee+fireball, then i could heal, i was on half hp and he managed to kill me, tho i was pressing UH hotkey, thats not fair...

And bonestorm, didnt u die at lvl 79 by 60~ sorc?

Last edited:
oh and 1 more bug. Yesterday me and 2 other fellas were going to Hero hunt, I, as highest lvl knight from our group, was supposed to block em. As we came to Sintera(if im right with the city name) i noticed i dont have a FS with me, just tower shield and giant sword, so since i knew Sigma(other friend of mine) was in Synthia, i asked him to send me a parcel with FS to Sintera, he did send it, it got through the blue mailbox, but i didnt recieve it... So i had to send him my own FS after hunt as his just disappeared. Would be cool if id get a FS/5k for my expenses bcauze of that bug. Later i discovered that if he would have sent the parcel to Synthia i would have recieved it as depot's inside stuff is the same in Sintera and in Synthia.

Fix the "You are already logged in"

i have died several times by it now. should be fixed on a good server

thats what im saying, uh healing rate is too small if its even cheaper for a knight to healf using mfs and exuras... thats not how its supposed to be

a knight lvl 70(me, 1100hp) has to uh after every sd made by 72 sorc, cuz if he dont ue ad hes dead, a lvl 55 knight would die after just 1 ue. And a knight is not dead, if u didnt kill me with ue, u can outrun easily same lvl non mage character and refill ur mana.

I tried today to hunt with mana fluids + exura, ad i must admit, its a lot cheaper, but thats not the way a knight should heal, hes not a mage afterall... Magic on knight is supposed to be used for haste, light, heal poison, levitate and other stuff, not to hunt with... I still think Radonia's staff should increase hp amount, healed by uhs, and no1 will change my opinion. Cuz i died today, simply bcauze DL does more dmg with wave+melee+fireball, then i could heal, i was on half hp and he managed to kill me, tho i was pressing UH hotkey, thats not fair...

And bonestorm, didnt u die at lvl 79 by 60~ sorc?

First of all, thats how it is in tibia, most knights use exura unless they are blocking or killing really strong things such as demon monsters, I used exura on my knight in tibia and only maybe a bp of uh per hunt. Im not complaining about UH'ing. :) I think its fine the way it is. I died because I didnt know he was hostile and I didn't heal.

Last edited:
well ok, but i am complaining about the UHs, cuz a knight is a vocation that has the least connection to magic, so how that can be normal that a knight uses a spell to heal him all the time... Thats simply not logical, it has been in tibia for all times that a knight heals himself either with uh or with life fluids, but really not by mana fluid -> exura...

And i find Dragon Lords as hard monsters, cuz they do lots of dmg... (and its easy to die by a dl healing with uh if u get waved), ive no idea how im supposed to kill/block a demon with such uh healing rate tho

And as for that death, then its ok, i didnt know u wasnt healing.

Has anybody here seen a knight lvl 80 on real tibia at version 8.0- healingwith uh? It takes him 3 uhs to full heal HP.....

well ok, but i am complaining about the UHs, cuz a knight is a vocation that has the least connection to magic, so how that can be normal that a knight uses a spell to heal him all the time... Thats simply not logical, it has been in tibia for all times that a knight heals himself either with uh or with life fluids, but really not by mana fluid -> exura...

And i find Dragon Lords as hard monsters, cuz they do lots of dmg... (and its easy to die by a dl healing with uh if u get waved), ive no idea how im supposed to kill/block a demon with such uh healing rate tho

And as for that death, then its ok, i didnt know u wasnt healing.

Im not trying to argue because I agree that UH heals less than it does in tibia, however I dont see it as a problem considering the fact our hp/mp raises fast. I managed to level to 86 the way it is. But even at level 86 My UH heals less than I would like. In real tibia in the past knights may have used UH but thats not the case now.

Its funny how I can find hidden tombs but not "easy quests & big spawns" lol.

It would be cool if we could trade in useless stuff we loot for useful things, example life crystal for a life ring. I was thinking maybe even certain gems like Diamonds for an item, or green mushrooms. The only purpose for it is decor otherwise its useless right now. Just an idea, it would give people goals, maybe you could collect 100 pieces of iron for a prize.

I think a structured war system would be nice.

Kind of a 'team battle' scenario, where allies are immune to damage. Several aspects are in the air still, such as the skill/xp/item losses, but I think it would be a nice addition that would control a lot of the player killing while retaining the thrill of the fight.

God I love Radonia, so mystical and secretive.

I think, in the Wild Warriors camp place, I think it should be a bit bigger, the place where the wild warriors and Bandits and the smugglers are under ground, yeah, that bigger, also NPCs need re scripting, i.e key words to trigger them mainly.

I am curious as to how many of the enw weapons are in Radonia, all of them? Even those ones no on normal Tibia has found yet?

I haven't seen any new weapons. :( Hopefully an anni quest will be added soon, although I know its not a high priority. Raids would be nice.

Last edited:
Back