• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mr Bad's Proposal thread.

I know that some of you wouldn't consider this important, but for me it is, I would like to see a premium npc on rook, as well as maybe a promotion for rook-stayers, and maybe the option of 2-3 houses for the few that will stay there.

Just my opinion, since i won't be visiting the main island.

Signed,
~Abedem

say !buypremium ^^

Had a thought after some random kid killed 2 monks on which people were training. Summonable Training Monks, they would have more hp and heal a bit faster, only problem I could think of is that people would use them to block monsters. Any suggestions on how to improve it?

could be nice to have a bigger goblin spawn, or raise spawn rate a bit. It would be easier to train then for those who dont have mage friends to summon monk for you

Have just seen some wolfs on the way to the wild warrior camp, no more than about 2-4, and I haven't seen any bears in main :p

Where are they!?

1st: You heal the HP OF A MAGE.
2nd: 75 ms killing 55 ek UNBALANCED?
3rd: You get fire wave by dl = DODGE?

EDIT: Sorry if I'm off topic. I wap so I didn't read all pages.

Last edited:
This thread should be sticky, people keep making suggestions, and its just spam on the forum. I think since its impossible to get alot of the addons, the addon system should be remade.

Badtoffel, make it like the long last server, you should be able to SELL rings/gems and such...

like 200-500 for club ring and like 150 for dvarwen ring :p

;)

When we get a client i'll make it, That is a promise. :)

thanks my firend, also, fix he "mining" and "forging" system you know wich i mean, thats not a high proirity, but this still is a suggestion thread :p

and, i think i know a way to make the Training monks someone mentioned before, make an NPC which "sells" training monks, like 1 training monk for 1 hour for 1cc and an advanced training monk (like hits faster) for 2 hours for 4 cc's or somthing... we need so meet irl soon bad, i got lots of sugestions that i have hard time putting in "ink" :p

Had a thought after some random kid killed 2 monks on which people were training. Summonable Training Monks, they would have more hp and heal a bit faster, only problem I could think of is that people would use them to block monsters. Any suggestions on how to improve it?

Maybe make them only summonable in a pvp zone (like the one in the cities' training areas)

well, I just wanna know if the new world is open since it says you're done with mapping it. Is it trully done?

oh and 1 more bug. Yesterday me and 2 other fellas were going to Hero hunt, I, as highest lvl knight from our group, was supposed to block em. As we came to Sintera(if im right with the city name) i noticed i dont have a FS with me, just tower shield and giant sword, so since i knew Sigma(other friend of mine) was in Synthia, i asked him to send me a parcel with FS to Sintera, he did send it, it got through the blue mailbox, but i didnt recieve it... So i had to send him my own FS after hunt as his just disappeared. Would be cool if id get a FS/5k for my expenses bcauze of that bug. Later i discovered that if he would have sent the parcel to Synthia i would have recieved it as depot's inside stuff is the same in Sintera and in Synthia.

might be cause the sity name is Stengia ? :)

Back