• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mr Bad's Proposal thread.

Well keep in mind that for large group fights like Annihi, maybe you should worry less about healing yourself BY yourself seeing as how healing from a UH is based off of magic level... *coughcough* *hint hint*

Next time I'm on (tonight), come to me and I'll show you what a 68 level difference in ML can do. (I'm assuming you have ML 5?)

nearly 8, thanks to loads of mfs i spend on hunts, and ill come, so we can talk about annihilator more :)

How often are the "Highscore books" supposed to update? It seemed like it was very often when I first started and now it hasnt reset in like 2 weeks! "Last updated on:
Sun Dec 2 21:15:34 2007"

Last edited:
I'd really like a demon spawn. I mean, the arena is way too expensive to continually hunt...

Yes, a bigger dragon spawn including some DLs is truly needed. I would suggest a highscore function on the website. Also add that credit stuff you told me about and we need a guild overview on Radonia's page.

I also agree to everything, said above, still try adding a possibility to sell our stuff to npc as soon as possible, maybe for now it could be simple npc somewhere in Synthia (lets call it "Cheapass"), and when u would have time for djinn quest, then u could simply add it and remove "Cheapass", that wouldnt take that much efforts...

Last edited:
I also agree to everything, said above, still try adding a possibility to sell our stuff to npc as soon as possible, maybe for now it could be simple npc somewhere in Synthia (lets call it "Cheapass"), and when u would have time for djinn quest, then u could simply add it and remove "Cheapass", that wouldnt take that much efforts...

Not a bad idea, but I dont think they want to make things easier for us lol. Just my opinion. I wouldn't hold your breath for anything its been like 2 weeks and haven't gotten the warlocks yet.

Fix the "You are already logged in" thingy first ;_; I want to hunt again!

I don't think this would be a good idea, since they probably want the trading working better than it does right now, noone is buying and selling anything else than runes...

I was just wondering why it takes so long to add new spawns. Maybe thats a stupid question, I know you guys are busy, but I also know how easy it is to make a spawn. Im not a programmer or anything I just was curious, mainly I wanted to bump this thread. :)

I know that some of you wouldn't consider this important, but for me it is, I would like to see a premium npc on rook, as well as maybe a promotion for rook-stayers, and maybe the option of 2-3 houses for the few that will stay there.

Just my opinion, since i won't be visiting the main island.

Signed,
~Abedem

Back