• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mr Sephus SOLED

JUST PING THEM ALL Xd I DONT CARE ABOUT THIS SHIT SERVER BOT ON SHADOW LUNAR THEY PINING US TOO ;d

obviously you if your taking time out of your busy day to reply to him.

You could have nutted in your sisters underwear like 3 times in the hour it came for you to think that shit up.

You're prolly a random from calar's team > wanna get pinged? why do you pretend to be a pinger? GMS PLS BAN THIS MOTHERFUCKA

I don't need to be known by some kebab like you. People who need it, know me.

I'm not pretend to be a pinger. LoL
I don't even have this fucking ping machine, and won't get it because i don't need it.
Anyway it's so funny whem randoms from shadowcores / lunarforce call me "random from calar's team", there is one main problem, before i started to play shadow, i wasn't know exactly who Calar is. Also i know only that you are some fucking kebab who was pinging people from his own team and he had one of highest lvl on lunar because you was botting all the fucking time. That's all what i know about you.

I don't need to be known by some kebab like you. People who need it, know me.

I'm not pretend to be a pinger. LoL
I don't even have this fucking ping machine, and won't get it because i don't need it.
Anyway it's so funny whem randoms from shadowcores / lunarforce call me "random from calar's team", there is one main problem, before i started to play shadow, i wasn't know exactly who Calar is. Also i know only that you are some fucking kebab who was pinging people from his own team and he had one of highest lvl on lunar because you was botting all the fucking time. That's all what i know about you.
atleast im not behind comp like you guys are when u bot wz 3 hehhe

hahaha so why u always run when we come to goroma kill u? idiot rly :D
ok serious it was a bit panic but I MISS THE TIMES !!! it was fun to run and die or escape XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
i remmber calar made 1 ue combo made me on a lvl 400 RP TO BLACK HP LOL 4k ftw or yalahar ue combo on stack kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
owned

Back