• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Multiple Questions - How to edit NPC Responses, How to make a chest obtainable once?

For the chest do right click on the chest on the Remere's Map Editor and then properties. On Action id put 2000 and in Uniqueid insert the storage value, for exmple 1587(any number you want). Then on Contents click the first square and then search for the item you want.

I hope it works.
btw.. sorry for my bad English :/

For the chest do right click on the chest on the Remere's Map Editor and then properties. On Action id put 2000 and in Uniqueid insert the storage value, for exmple 1587(any number you want). Then on Contents click the first square and then search for the item you want.

I hope it works.
btw.. sorry for my bad English :/

that only works for 8.6
for 9.8 make sure its the chest and then 2000 action id and uniqueid is the item you want them to get

Back