• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Muslim!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a difference between a dictatorship of religion as Islam and a religion based on freedom as Christianity. By wearing the title "christian" you automaticly mean love and peace, while Muslims haven't evolved at all since the death of mohammed. Muslims are said to have more freedom than anybody else in their "Qur'an", but they only have as much freedom as they had 2000 years ago, and it hasn't developed even a little ever since mohammed died, they were then and are still now very violent and believe everythings resolved with violence while we Christians like to solve things through peace and discussion. ;)

I know. But then there are muslims that are fine with people joking about their religion. But Terrorists are trying to kill the "Freedom of Speech" by using fear as their weapon. Not all muslims are alike but really, some muslims really need to grow up.

in this pics i think that they r making fun of mohammed!!

In what way are they making fun of him? Is it because he can use fire? IMO that's a cool thing. The bear costume maybe is amusing, but how many times haven't they made fun of Jesus take the Cartoon Wars episodes for example, in the end of part 2 Al-Qaidas retalliation is making fun of Jesus and America...

muslims dont use terrorist!!
the terrorist are pretending that they r muslims!!

Only people from islam have the guts to blow themselves up in the air, so no.. I am positive they're not pretending to be 'believers of mohammed' but I am for a fact sure that they are. The fact that something so fake has been noted down in your book such as "you'll get 70 virgin wifes if you do heroic deeds such as killing any other fellow man that ain't a muslim, the more you kill the merrier"

Or something like that :blink:

There is a difference between a dictatorship of religion as Islam and a religion based on freedom as Christianity. By wearing the title "christian" you automaticly mean love and peace, while Muslims haven't evolved at all since the death of mohammed. Muslims are said to have more freedom than anybody else in their "Qur'an", but they only have as much freedom as they had 2000 years ago, and it hasn't developed even a little ever since mohammed died, they were then and are still now very violent and believe everythings resolved with violence while we Christians like to solve things through peace and discussion. ;)

This is sooooo rong
we use softness and civility when we talk with ppl
ho saied to u that we use violence
this rong bro we dont use violence to slove our prob ;)

This is sooooo rong
we use softness and civility when we talk with ppl
ho saied to u that we use violence
this rong bro we dont use violence to slove our prob ;)

So Terrorists aren't really muslims even tho they scare us and bomb us and keeps saying that we are wrong and must die for the sake of Allah?

I know. But then there are muslims that are fine with people joking about their religion. But Terrorists are trying to kill the "Freedom of Speech" by using fear as their weapon. Not all muslims are alike but really, some muslims really need to grow up.

All muslims who aren't in Europe, get brainwashed since the age of 3 to 5.

I've seen a girl quote the whole Quran at the age of 3, and that was sick. I felt sorry for the girl having such parents, and whenever she said anything wrong her father would slapp her on her head. Do you seriously call that freedom? A guy commented and said "Wow, you're really talented" but he must of been as sick as her parent and a muslim aswell.

Just watch this, Rape is alright for your religion, even on your own wife

YouTube - Raping Women is O.K...

Only people from islam have the guts to blow themselves up in the air, so no.. I am positive they're not pretending to be 'believers of mohammed' but I am for a fact sure that they are. The fact that something so fake has been noted down in your book such as "you'll get 70 virgin wifes if you do heroic deeds such as killing any other fellow man that ain't a muslim, the more you kill the merrier"

Or something like that :blink:

LoL
thats Rong :p
u did hear that from someone and it rong

thats what southpark does -.-

why?
why dont do that!!

Last edited by a moderator:

I've seen a girl quote the whole Quran at the age of 3, and that was sick. I felt sorry for the girl having such parents, and whenever she said anything wrong her father would slapp her on her head. Do you seriously call that freedom? A guy commented and said "Wow, you're really talented" but he must of been as sick as her parent and a muslim aswell.

WTF r u talking about
this sound had ben recorded and added to the man voice LOO>L

YouTube - Extreme case of brainwashing.
I guess this is the video you meant by saying that they brainwash kids. It's sick!

WTF r u talking about
this sound had ben recorded and added to the man voice LOO>L

But that must then mean that he actually said it?

@korrex
he didnt say that
someone added a new sound to him by edit

this must be a miracle
she knows every thing about islam and this is good!!
no wrong with it!!

She is 2 years old you sick f... Now I think you're twisted just like everyone else that is in your dictatorship of a religion.

"Basmallah, what do the jews do?"

-"What?"

"What do the jews do?"

-"The pepsi company?"

"Basmallah, what do the jews do?"

-"What?"

"What do the jews do?"

-"The pepsi company?"

yeah pepsi company mean
pay every pens to save israell,and isreall is killing iraqian&phalastinian ppl with no reason

She is 2 years old you sick f... Now I think you're twisted just like everyone else that is in your dictatorship of a religion.

its not a dictatorship LoL
did u ever seen a small girl that knows everything about her religion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back