• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Muslim!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a 2 year old one :thumbup:

why?
bec its almost unbeliavble but its true beleave it
its a miracle from allah to show u that islam is right!!

islam is religion of give,of equalty

Last edited by a moderator:
why?
bec its almost unbeliavble but its true beleave it
its a miracle from allah to show u that islam is right!!

Or just parents forcing her to learn it at a very young age?

Or just parents forcing her to learn it at a very young age?

so when she grow up she know everything about islam!!
+ they r not forcing her

so when she grow up she know everything about islam!!
+ they r not forcing her
Oh man. Please close this thread when you can't be realistic. All your answers show that you are rather blind and do not really know that something is going on with your religion which seems to born bad people.

I am not against religion but there is clearly something wrong in it at some part when people are this easily "brainwashed" into believing in some other shit..
im a muslim and i know that, and i wont lie on u?
+think how will they force a girl that she is just 2ys?
Lol "I won't lie to you". Can you at least take this thread a bit serious?
There are people for everything. There are a lot of parents who force their kids to learn and do things a kid else would not do.

most of parents do not force their kids they just talk with them and they will understand

Islam's holy book the "Qur'an" clearly speaks against itself.

I don't see no equality between the men and the forced women who has to please the man to his full satisfaction even against their will.

It's said that if the women don't please the man, she'll be cursed by him untill the morning after by angels w/e..

1 Question, will angels appear just because 1 MAN won't get laid tonight? This religion is all made up by a guy with the brain of a 9 year old chimpansee.

Where's the freedom, a women clearly has to be the mans slave untill she dies and has no authority doing anything without her husbands knowledge.

Last edited:
Yeah, but christians are fine with South Park and other shows showing Jesus, why isn't it fine for South Park to show Mohammed...

I've read several of your posts, and to be honest. Your the most pathetic, little kid that I've ever seen. You are a guy that pick up alot of information. However, in this case you pick up propaganda information to a max level.

Let me explain to your little brain why christians do not care why south-park shows jesus. BECAUSE YOUR ALLOWED TO DO THAT. They do that themselves. In Islam it's FORBIDDEN to do that, therefor we feel offended when they do that in order to make us feel offended, MKAY?

Second part, "all terrorists who claim they kill in the name of Allah, AINT TERRORISTS?" you said that in a sarcastic form. Means you do believe so. Well, let me tell you something little boy, you can't cross everyone over someone's actions. I thought that was obvious, but let's continue. G.W BUSH, aint classified as a terrorist, aint he? But he did several things that are so much worse than ANYTHING al.qaida could've done. So please, enlighten me wtf you call a terrorist and what you don't.

Since I bet your parents can tell you some more propaganda that you can respond to me with.

I've read several of your posts, and to be honest. Your the most pathetic, little kid that I've ever seen. You are a guy that pick up alot of information. However, in this case you pick up propaganda information to a max level.

Let me explain to your little brain why christians do not care why south-park shows jesus. BECAUSE YOUR ALLOWED TO DO THAT. They do that themselves. In Islam it's FORBIDDEN to do that, therefor we feel offended when they do that in order to make us feel offended, MKAY?

Second part, "all terrorists who claim they kill in the name of Allah, AINT TERRORISTS?" you said that in a sarcastic form. Means you do believe so. Well, let me tell you something little boy, you can't cross everyone over someone's actions. I thought that was obvious, but let's continue. G.W BUSH, aint classified as a terrorist, aint he? But he did several things that are so much worse than ANYTHING al.qaida could've done. So please, enlighten me wtf you call a terrorist and what you don't.

Since I bet your parents can tell you some more propaganda that you can respond to me with.

The topic ain't about his propaganda, his parents or George W. Bush. It's about Islam, if you want to go ahead and charge someone in this topic atleast charge the thread starter for making such a topic.

You seem like a reasonable guy, but even you can't tell what's good or bad can you? Since you've been taught that women are your slaves, in bed and at the stove. If that's what you've been taught your just another one of them "Equal hypocritic muslims". It seems islam was created because men were to lazy to do their own chores, and since they love it so much being lazy, they forced the women to do their chores or be damned to hell forever and/or cursed over the night untill the morning or w/e.. :ninja:

Since your religion hasn't developed in 2000 years, I can see why your people still are so stupid. The men only think of themselves and their own beneficial state.

Yeah, but christians are fine with South Park and other shows showing Jesus, why isn't it fine for South Park to show Mohammed...

Lol. Christians isn't Muslims maybe?

Maybe it's allowed to show Jesus for Christians but showing Mohammed is forbidden >.<

You seem like a reasonable guy, but even you can't tell what's good or bad can you? Since you've been taught that women are your slaves, in bed and at the stove. If that's what you've been taught your just another one of them "Equal hypocritic muslims". It seems islam was created because men were to lazy to do their own chores, and since they love it so much being lazy, they forced the women to do their chores or be damned to hell forever and/or cursed over the night untill the morning or w/e.. :ninja:

If you think that... gtfo man. Women isn't our slaves, if a man ever treated a woman wrong he will go to hell, said in Quran. However, you have a little point because I've seen many fathers treating their women like shit, but they are doing wrong.

Since your religion hasn't developed in 2000 years, I can see why your people still are so stupid. The men only think of themselves and their own beneficial state.

n/c, this is just stupid lol.

If you think that... gtfo man. Women isn't our slaves, if a man ever treated a woman wrong he will go to hell, said in Quran. However, you have a little point because I've seen many fathers treating their women like shit, but they are doing wrong.

n/c, this is just stupid lol.

If you think it's stupid, you should do your research :(. Because you just called your own religion stupid :)

The topic ain't about his propaganda, his parents or George W. Bush. It's about Islam, if you want to go ahead and charge someone in this topic atleast charge the thread starter for making such a topic.

Simply making a point, never stated they were his parents, and I think my point was reasonable. However, you saying that the muslim religion was invented for lazy men, that want their women to take care of the kitchen and the laundrey? Then your mistaken, I even feel insulted when you say so. If you take my parents for instance, my father helps my mother whenever she needs help, she is mainly the one that is taking care of the house-work, but whenever my father is free, he helps her out. So no, you're still mistaken. What you are talking about is culturs, and if you didn't already know, even americans does this, even christians, jews. But as I said, you can't draw anyone over a boardline, but everybody does this, maybe it's more of a bigger cultur in the middle-east, but still.

Islam bound between Men and women, should RELY on respect, if you read the holy Qu'ran you'll notice what I'm saying is pretty accurate, there's nothing written there to mistreat the lady nor the men. Actually, you have to treat the lady with more respect.

This is typically lack of education in schools, that do not take part in changing the views of people and telling them what is reality and not.

And I know I can't say what's bad and wrong either 100%, but there's alot of common things that are pretty easy to understand, which he didn't, especially in that case.

@Tauku
I hope your life has got a lot better. At least in Islam we don't fuck our cousins girlfriends as your Christian cousin did to you. Aren't world war one and world war two enough to show that Christians are the ones who use violence to solve their problems.

Alright , u dont even know who wrote the god-damn book and sh*t , and ur gonna live how some book says or you will not be graded as real muslim because the book is written by , oh , thee, great ALLAH or his prophets?

IDK im just saying , everyone has rights for their own opinion but mine opinion within theory:

I believe only in what I see with my own eyes;
..There is no global god.
There is no such being proven to exist.
All of us , every individual is god of their own mind and body , and it is nature that made this world , not some invisible giant that is everywhere plox!?
It is you , that create the world and life for yourself...

Why allow the religion split people into different groups , that all have some kind of retarded religious rules, and give the world more retarded stuff to discuss and [un]hopefully , create an argue so they can start a war or something.

Idk if you watched Onision's video on youtube "God belongs in hell" , but that really is true , and every shit about religion. It is our minds that control everything , not some imaginary friend from above that 'plx'-prophets wrote about.

Realize it at once ffs..

Alright , u dont even know who wrote the god-damn book and sh*t , and ur gonna live how some book says or you will not be graded as real muslim because the book is written by , oh , thee, great ALLAH or his prophets?
Hi peder, you better watch your language and don't step over the border. You are Christan or whatever you are, do we care about what the fuck you do and who you pray to? No its your life you are the one who decide which religion you want to belong to. So don't put your head in places it doesn't belong in.

IDK im just saying , everyone has rights for their own opinion but mine opinion within theory:

I believe only in what I see with my own eyes;
..There is no global god.
There is no such being proven to exist.
All of us , every individual is god of their own mind and body , and it is nature that made this world , not some invisible giant that is everywhere plox!?
It is you , that create the world and life for yourself...
Well that's you, is everyone the same? No everyone is different and everyone can believe in what they want you are the one who decide for them.
Why allow the religion split people into different groups , that all have some kind of retarded religious rules, and give the world more retarded stuff to discuss and [un]hopefully , create an argue so they can start a war or something.
It's not religion that splits people, it's people like you that speak ill of people with no knowledge and reason that creates the hatred and wars. Religion is meant for peace if you follow it correctly you'll see the results.

Idk if you watched Onision's video on youtube "God belongs in hell" , but that really is true , and every shit about religion. It is our minds that control everything , not some imaginary friend from above that 'plx'-prophets wrote about.

Realize it at once ffs..
Wow, I hope you don't use that language when you are out of your house because people would laugh their ass off thanks to your stupid thoughts :)

Have a nice day!

Last edited:
Hi peder, you better watch your language and don't step over the border. You are Christan or whatever you are, do we care about what the fuck you do and who you pray to? No its your life you are the one who decide which religion you want to belong to. So don't put your head in places it doesn't belong in.

Well that's you, is everyone the same? No everyone is different and everyone can believe in what they want you are the one who decide for them.

It's not religion that splits people, it's people like you that speak ill of people with no knowledge and reason that creates the hatred and wars. Religion is meant for peace if you follow it correctly you'll see the results.

Wow, I hope you don't use that language when you are out of your house because people would laugh their ass off thanks to your stupid thoughts :)

Have a nice day!

i agree with this too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back