• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mw3

Shockah

Reaction score
So in about 6 hours I should have a copy of it, anyone else gunna be playing?

If your on PS3 add my PSN: ShockahXx

Singeplayer Campaign is kickass, best of all series.
I was very sceptic about this game but singleplayer makes me ordered this game.
Who cares about Battlefield, Call of Duty owns BF3 this year.

Put some new weapons and new maps in Modern Warfare 2 - Voila, you got yourself a MW3

Correct Neon, a game better than BF3 just got better by adding only weapons and maps.

mw2 dlc that removed one man army, commando, danger close for 60 bucks
well done

Correct Neon, a game better than BF3 just got better by adding only weapons and maps.

BF3 is way better than MW3.. Imo.

They did not put any effort in MW3, they just took MW2 and made some edits.

BF3 is way better than MW3.. Imo.

They did not put any effort in MW3, they just took MW2 and made some edits.

That doesn't mean BF3 HAS to be better than MW3.
I can play MW1 anyday simply because it's fucking awesome.

Yes, it is your opinion to think BF3 is better than MW3, but if you ask every single person in the world.
A large portion of them would say MW3.

That doesn't mean BF3 HAS to be better than MW3.
I can play MW1 anyday simply because it's fucking awesome.

Yes, it is your opinion to think BF3 is better than MW3, but if you ask every single person in the world.

It's because CoD players is stuck in CoD.

Simply because it's better? Duh

Look, CoD is a good game. But all you do in that god damn game is run around and act like talibans and shoot on everything and everyone...

Ever tried BF3?

If that's what people play for, I would too. I would create my own classes and fight against other players.
BF3 is no different, however, BF3 is not that realistic, it takes about 10 shots to get you down (unless if you're playing hardcore mode which is always full).
MW has more features and more opportunities. I understand, trying a new game is nice and can be lovely, but give it some time, you'll be like "OMG MW3 is MUCH BETTER".

This is a terrible argument. Internet Explorer has a 60% market share - that doesn't mean that it's better than the alternatives.

@Evan
I won't believe me.

Anyways, endless discussion. So fuck it.

bf3-teamplay,big maps
mw-upgrade to counter strike(run n gun with better graphics)

Corruption is cheating on me with this slut. He won't be having fun when he gets back.

Back